The Predator and Aliens “Want It” List.

12346»

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Found these and I love them. They have the entire scripts written into them. I want to put them up with my other movie poster.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita | Those are pretty awesome!!

This is just the coolest and unique thing I want to have in my Aliens side of my collection. I love this thing. Found it at Bradfordexchange.com

@Prita | I'm still waiting on my Predator version of this.

I want some of these to hang up. Their metal and so easy to hang!

I want this for my yard. It’s awesome! I have no idea where to get it, I found it surfing one day.

@Prita | Unfortunately that is something that is not sold here in the states because that is from my understanding located outside a white temple in Thailand.

@Predhead218 - Could very well be. But, I bet that guy in Thailand who makes the life sized figures either made it or could! Hehehe.

Could very well be. But, I bet that guy in Thailand who makes the life sized figures either made it or could! Hehehe.

@Prita | I'm sure he could if he still has the molds, but you're talking about a huge shipping bill 😀

I had been wanting this for a while. It’s called a “Diamond Painting”. It’s not real diamonds. It’s very tiny little beads, placed on the canvas by hand, to form the picture. So cool. Found this one on etsy.

@Prita | I bet that must be expensive as all get out.

@Predhead218 - Nope. They aren’t that expensive at all. Of course, the bigger they are, the more they are. Here’s one of them on etsy. they do go up in price in size. But, they’re not too much at all. :-)

Nope. They aren’t that expensive at all. Of course, the bigger they are, the more they are. Here’s one of them on etsy. they do go up in price in size. But, they’re not too much at all. :-)

@Prita | Nice!!