POLL: Out of the film characters below, who would you want to see Predator hunt?

This poll is a collaboration between @StarWarsNerdASR and myself. He DM'd me the idea and we came up with some answers below. If you have an idea for another character, comment below TRIBE! 

POLL: Out of the film characters below, who would you want to see Predator hunt? 147 votes

John Wick
29%
MetalrobHawkins_Upside-DownClaurielDarkhorse41Andy23HyperionWatermelonguy24GelosHorrorGoddessRyuko4268RaulJ415AvPG_CorporalHicksBloodlust25BluepredatorBlob_147predatorboyYautjaNationPreyerGinger_Hood1999jmichailiuk 44 votes
Jason Voorhees
11%
PereiraMoonsphinxBarkkornGoku79Ghostbreed1727Samhain13youtjaprimeT475teewahtlvrn13MrPeepsevrythngzenCliffgibsonadrenalinemorgancallieKayGeeNimab79 17 votes
John McClane
10%
Mikota92MortiisAlphaPredatorYautjaSamuriaDaveEnforcer6mikeymutilatorRunning_WildTeloch_NemesisMobMamaAngelTASkelatinaNovacran3macSubsilent00 15 votes
Ellen Ripley
13%
Lost_PredatorStudlyCow1488nf242DarkMollyKingconanAVPVBRFansldsxscal123picolkingofthebrittonsrednblondiNightcrawlerPredator334whataslackeryeahbeessaystinecherani57Eurfsfalconer14445IAmFugitive 20 votes
Terminator
29%
Drakar006HawkinsRaoh76ZuluPredatorClanXenomrphLycan340Assassin_PredatorAHAB1StarWarsNerdASRMatthew0045CedricTBDeathearthDutch_Glitch93IronMan1963Flamexxximrizzkhan_01derrty79uberdeadElGato 44 votes
Lara Croft
4%
TheRealReaper89PritaGhonsquidgly16Only1PAnimalRynnB1983massmurdaruh 7 votes

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    Lara Croft
    Lara Croft. She’s so cunning, and that’s one thing Predators like about hunting oomans.  I wanted to put “other”. Would have been Neo (Matrix). With his hyper-speed jujitsu and able to disappear back into the
    Matrix (ie: cloaking), and that he can fly makes it a pretty equal battle! 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    John Wick
    I’m shocked that I’m the only one who voted for John Wick! If I could, I’d choose an “All of the Above” option.
  • Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    John Wick
    @Prita good choice! And yeah the "other" is commenting what other character not listed you'd like to see. Neo would be awesome. 
    I couldn’t help but notice that you picked John McClaine, and that made me remember that John McTiernan directed the original Predator, then made Die Hard one year later! coincidence?! I think not!!!
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    John Wick
    It has got to be John Wick!! I'm a little surprised at the love for Jason as I just can't see Jason being an interesting hunt. 
  • StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Terminator
    First, thanks @AlphaPredator for making this poll! Next, I would probably choose a Predator vs Terminator because I have always wanted to see that on film or another comic. It is very hard choice to make because all of these would make for an interesting hunt and I think it would be cool if they made these into comics!
  • John McClane
    @AvPG_CorporalHicks I second that. I'm a HUGE horror fan and of course love Friday the 13th but I also think John Wick would be an epic hunt. You just can't freakin' kill that dude. He's like the boogeyman. And he'd put up such a damn good fight. 

The only reason why I chose John McClane is because I freakin' love the Die Hard franchise and I just want to see it lol. The Predator and John in Nakatomi Plaza? Sign me the F UP! 
  • John McClane
    @Blob_147 I hear ya! John Wick would be epic that's why I threw him in there. ;) 
  • PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️
    John Wick

Well, yauatchas have to make the hunt interesting for them, thus they need prey more than capable of defending themselves. And if John Wick isn't a hell of a capable killer! Plus, we've already seen a predator versus terminator combat in aliens versus predator versus terminator. Lara Croft would probably be something more like "avp: deadliest of species".

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    John Wick

John McClane is my boy for life lol but a John Wick Hunt would most likely be the most interesting to spectate.

• brookylyn12brookylyn12 Un-Blooded

Hmmm good question 🤔🤔 id have to say .. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 deadpool ????

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Terminator

I voted Terminator but I already know a Predator could defeat some dumb robot.

Radio Operator

• Terminator

Everyone wanted to see an Android vs predator. So why not 🎥 🥤 🍿

• INTIMIDAT3RINTIMIDAT3R Un-Blooded
    John Wick

Where's Batman?

• NightcrawlerNightcrawler Un-Blooded
    Ellen Ripley

Can Predator join the Marvel Cinematic Universe now????

• SkelatinaSkelatina Un-Blooded
    John McClane

John McClane, because honestly the hilarity of it would be fantastic. He took out a helicopter with a car. Also, @brookylyn12 Deadpool would crack me up too!

• Terminator

Solomon Kane

• LostDreamLostDream Un-Blooded
    John Wick

At some point I'd like to create a "last stand" series, a collection of videos based upon which movie character would go well in a head on battle with a predator some of my choices are as follows:

1.Snake Plissken from escape from LA.

2. John "Reaper" Grim from Doom.

3. John Ottaway (Liam neeson) from The Grey.

4. Angel and Spike from Buffy the vampire series (not movie characters but the tie in would be cool)

5.Todd3465 from the movie soldier.

If anyone has any other names to throw into list please feel free and what do you think to my list?