POLL: Out of the film characters below, who would you want to see Predator hunt?

This poll is a collaboration between @StarWarsNerdASR and myself. He DM'd me the idea and we came up with some answers below. If you have an idea for another character, comment below TRIBE! 

POLL: Out of the film characters below, who would you want to see Predator hunt? 128 votes

John Wick
28%
MetalrobHawkins_Upside-DownDarkhorse41Andy23Watermelonguy24GelosRyuko4268RaulJ415AvPG_CorporalHicksBloodlust25BluepredatorBlob_147predatorboyYautjaNationPreyerGinger_Hood1999jmichailiukabhijeet_15022Donwolfmikeyp164 36 votes
Jason Voorhees
13%
PereiraMoonsphinxBarkkornGoku79Ghostbreed1727Samhain13youtjaprimeT475teewahtlvrn13MrPeepsevrythngzenCliffgibsonadrenalinemorgancallieKayGeeNimab79 17 votes
John McClane
11%
Mikota92MortiisAlphaPredatorYautjaSamuriaDaveEnforcer6mikeymutilatorRunning_WildTeloch_NemesisMobMamaAngelTASkelatinaNovacran3macSubsilent00 15 votes
Ellen Ripley
13%
StudlyCow1488nf242DarkMollyKingconanAVPVBRFansldsxscal123picolkingofthebrittonsrednblondiNightcrawlerPredator334whataslackeryeahbeessaystinecherani57Eurfs 17 votes
Terminator
28%
Drakar006HawkinsRaoh76ZuluPredatorClanXenomrphLycan340Assassin_PredatorStarWarsNerdASRMatthew0045CedricTBDutch_Glitch93IronMan1963Flamexxximrizzkhan_01derrty79uberdeadElGatoweasulEplrsjoe1 37 votes
Lara Croft
4%
PritaGhonsquidgly16Only1PAnimalRynnB1983massmurdaruh 6 votes

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    Lara Croft
    Lara Croft. She’s so cunning, and that’s one thing Predators like about hunting oomans.  I wanted to put “other”. Would have been Neo (Matrix). With his hyper-speed jujitsu and able to disappear back into the
    Matrix (ie: cloaking), and that he can fly makes it a pretty equal battle! 

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    John Wick
    I’m shocked that I’m the only one who voted for John Wick! If I could, I’d choose an “All of the Above” option.
  • Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    John Wick
    @Prita good choice! And yeah the "other" is commenting what other character not listed you'd like to see. Neo would be awesome. 
    I couldn’t help but notice that you picked John McClaine, and that made me remember that John McTiernan directed the original Predator, then made Die Hard one year later! coincidence?! I think not!!!
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️
    John Wick
    It has got to be John Wick!! I'm a little surprised at the love for Jason as I just can't see Jason being an interesting hunt. 
  • StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Terminator
    First, thanks @AlphaPredator for making this poll! Next, I would probably choose a Predator vs Terminator because I have always wanted to see that on film or another comic. It is very hard choice to make because all of these would make for an interesting hunt and I think it would be cool if they made these into comics!
  • John McClane
    @AvPG_CorporalHicks I second that. I'm a HUGE horror fan and of course love Friday the 13th but I also think John Wick would be an epic hunt. You just can't freakin' kill that dude. He's like the boogeyman. And he'd put up such a damn good fight. 

The only reason why I chose John McClane is because I freakin' love the Die Hard franchise and I just want to see it lol. The Predator and John in Nakatomi Plaza? Sign me the F UP! 
  • John McClane
    @Blob_147 I hear ya! John Wick would be epic that's why I threw him in there. ;) 
  • PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️
    John Wick

Well, yauatchas have to make the hunt interesting for them, thus they need prey more than capable of defending themselves. And if John Wick isn't a hell of a capable killer! Plus, we've already seen a predator versus terminator combat in aliens versus predator versus terminator. Lara Croft would probably be something more like "avp: deadliest of species".

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    John Wick

John McClane is my boy for life lol but a John Wick Hunt would most likely be the most interesting to spectate.

• brookylyn12brookylyn12 Un-Blooded

Hmmm good question 🤔🤔 id have to say .. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 deadpool ????

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Terminator

I voted Terminator but I already know a Predator could defeat some dumb robot.

• imrizzkhan_01imrizzkhan_01 Un-Blooded
    Terminator

Everyone wanted to see an Android vs predator. So why not 🎥 🥤 🍿

• INTIMIDAT3RINTIMIDAT3R Un-Blooded
    John Wick

Where's Batman?

• NightcrawlerNightcrawler Un-Blooded
    Ellen Ripley

Can Predator join the Marvel Cinematic Universe now????

• SkelatinaSkelatina Un-Blooded
    John McClane

John McClane, because honestly the hilarity of it would be fantastic. He took out a helicopter with a car. Also, @brookylyn12 Deadpool would crack me up too!