FireTeam all Killed!!

Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I know this game is getting popular, so I thought maybe this time is my lucky day to destroy and kill the entire FireTeam in Predator Hunting Grounds.

#PREDATOR #HUNTINGGROUNDS #GAME

Comments

• LostDreamLostDream Un-Blooded

I've just deleted the game from my ps4 maybe when illfonic pull their head out of their **** I'll possibly redownload it but for me it's a broken mess and an insult

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Lostdream You also have to add in that there studio teams are spread among three different states, especially one of them being the first hit states by the pandemic. I think that has been what the issues of been with them not being at location of offices and are at home.

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I've just deleted the game from my ps4 maybe when illfonic pull their head out of their **** I'll possibly redownload it but for me it's a broken mess and an insult.

@LostDream | I'm sorry that you haven't enjoyed the game, but maybe things can get better and improve because from my understanding that is what they are focusing on at the moment also providing some more canon content.

You also have to add in that there studio teams are spread among three different states, especially one of them being the first hit states by the pandemic. I think that has been what the issues of been with them not being at location of offices and are at home.

@ApeYautja | Yeah it has been rough for every game developer when trying to code from home as well as design everything as well when most of your resources are on a dedicated server at work.

I've just finished the prequel book to the game stalking shadows, that is a fantastic book and worth a read for any Predator fan.

To be honest here folks the reason I got fed up with this game is on a variety or reasons, I love that there is a game for us to play as the predator in modern times and the canonised input the studio came up with is a fantastic job but there's only so many times I can start a game and be sniped from the other side of the map especially when I have to wait 10-15 minutes to find a match then be sniped down within the first 2 minutes of the game. That's why I had to delete the game, I honestly felt I had been patient with the entire thing since day 1 but I just got to a point where even searching for a match made me depressed.

@Lostdream - Snipped as human or Predator?

@LostDream - I understand some frustration, a few times past few day the environment collision with Predator happened multiple matches. Like when I chased a boar uphill and tried to eat it, my Predator got stuck and I got kicked game since I couldn't move, or I got stuck between a tree and fallen treetrunk in last moments of match where I lost due to I couldn't go after Fireteam. The only thing with Fireteam I have experienced more is people going off by themselves or just waiting off to the side for some reason, when they could of helped. Also some players shooting barrels too close to others hurting there health. I think some players think its like other shooters, but don't realize you need to work together. I know sometimes in not most, it gets annoying of players who use Berserkers and combisticks all the time think they are skilled, when its spamming. I don't use that combo of class and weapon since I don't want to be one of those people. I hope Dutch has the weapon hinted in the audio files, so he can send them running or at least make them think twice of just attacking.

@ApeYautja @LostDream | I do agree that some of the game's mechanics are ab it off especially with Camera angles that can definitely throw you off of your game so to speak. I know there has been many times where I would have no idea where I am and get fired upon by the humans, but I have earned enough skill points and trophies vai the PSN to upgrade as much as I can even with me getting killed in a short amount of time.

Would any more videos to show how I play help in any way?

@Predhead218 hey buddy, yes please, by all means. I'm always interested in learning new skills. And thank you for the offer ☺ its interesting to find new individuals with content I haven't seen ☺

@ApeYautja I had a very similar experience playing as a member of the fire team, I try my best not to sprint as it gives away a sound indication but running is fine, I ran through the jungle and got wedged between a tree trunk and the drop wall behind me, my character took the expression "stuck between a rock and a hard place" too literally.

Obviously it made sense for the other team members to try and continue whilst I just "stick around" only moveability I had luckily was aiming and firing my weapon.

Some time went bye and I could hear gunfire and explosions in the distance, the team was down and I was left hoovering around in mid air swivelling around like you do in an office chair when people arnt around😅.

To both of you @Predhead218 and @ApeYautja sorry for the late reply and if you're interested on possibly teaming up on Predator Hunting Grounds let me know 👍☺ I did delete from my ps4 for a break but it suddenly made its way back on there 😅

@LostDream - No problem, I know the next update to make the Hammer rifle and Dutch's knife for everyone will be in two weeks, which could mean new modes.

@LostDream | I will see what I can do buddy. Did you want me to go through a literal tutorial other then the one you have already played? I can record the gameplay as I'm talking to give some hints.

Here is another video I did of me playing as Dutch literally all by myself, which I was not expecting. I prefer it that anyway to be honest.