How are things going for everyone

Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️

I work at my local grocery store, and things have been insane over here the past couple of weeks. How are all of you holding up during the Corona Craziness?

Comments

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Blob_147 - Doing alright so far, staying home with classes online. Trying to see before things get worst to get new Predator: Hunters III comic. Also hope it isn't too bad in next month I can get Hunting Grounds from Gamestop, if not just buy digital on psn.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@ApeYautja @Blob_147 @Predhead218 - Going good here. No sicky sicky. But, I was a “Social Distancer” long before it was cool to do so.

I rarely go to the grocery store since I eat on less than $100 in an entire month and when I do shop, it’s one fell swoop and have it all delivered by Safeway anyway. Hmm... last time I went to the grocery store... (thinking)... I dunno.. January I think. LOL. I hate shopping (odd old woman that I am). I walk in the doors of Walmart, take one glance and I’m already tired. Hahaha!

Hardest part for me is I lost my job before all this nasty-ness went down. And situation that it is, no one is interviewing. Figure I got 4 weeks and I’m out of a place to live.

How you guys doing? Hope you are taking care of you!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

@Prita - Can you go to the VA to get some help if you do run out of food? I also here places like Safeway, Dominos, Amazon, Cosco are hiring. I hope it doesn't get too bad.

@ApeYautja - Thank you for your concern! That’s very kind of you. Yep, been putting in to all sorts of places. I have to support and fend for myself and seems places don’t pay much of a sustainable living. May end up just having to work 2 jobs. Never thought at my age I’d have to do that. Whew. But in times like now, a gal’s gotta do what a gal gotta do. :-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

@Prita - I was able to get the newest issues of Predator: Hunters III.

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@ApeYautja @Prita @Blob_147 | I'm doing good so far I have to return to work tomorrow, so I'm thankful that I'm still able to go to a job that so far has diverged all traffic to a safe location to where it won't affect the overall hours of my employment. Still plan on playing some Predator: Hunter Grounds during this time of need to stay inside.

I'm so sorry @Prita about your financial situation and I hear most people are kind of in the same boat right now. Are there any call centers that are hiring right now near you like Bank of America or anything?

@Predhead218 - thank you for your concern! Funny situation that while a few big companies are scrambling to hire to keep up with influx (like Amazon and other Customer Service) the jobs go blinding fast. I mean like lightening. And its because tens of thousands are now in the same boat as me. So all I do is take it one day at a time, keep trying at it. Really appreciate everyone’s kind words!

@ Prita - The trial goes live on PS4 at 5pm PST, have to download the trial at that time. I am going to see if I can get some gameplay in tonight.