Catching Up

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Sorry been offline a bit. Been working on setting up new pieces in my collection.... which new pieces inevitably always means re-arranging an a**-load of stuff. LOL. I still haven’t gotten it all put the way I want. Coming up short another display case or two. But eh... getting it there with some of the new stuff. One of my newest and closest to most prized, autographed by Ian Whyte and Tom Woodruff.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Above post you can see the film cell light boxes on each side of the poster. Here’s the Predator film cell light boxes up close. Of course, I had to get the AVP light box done with Ian Whyte’s autograph. :-) My Aliens Sigourney-autographed light box will be going on the other wall. Just had to do my Preddie wall first.

My passion... Predator weaponry (but can’t wait for my Prime 1 Shuriken to come in). :-)

@Predhead218 - This is the wrist computer I was telling you about. Lights all working, including inside countdown lights. Has sounds with it too.

I was able to snag these cheap. The full first run series. Haven’t had them officially graded yet. Had a friend look at them, he said they’re amazing and all look 9.6/9.8. Not a mark on them, clean pages, bright colors, clean staples. Note to self: “Quit hunting and go get the grading officially done”!

I’m so hooked on my Hot Toys. Waiting for Chopper, Celtic and Ancient to come in, but in the mean time, I got these boys set up. Couldn’t forget my 1/4 scales with Samurai Dad and pup (LOL).

Well, it was my new year’s resolution to totally tear apart my collection, clean, dust and re-arrange all these. I’m sure these aren’t their final locations, but wanted to get them all done and put back away so they weren’t in the open air or dust. Now... 37 more figures, 1000+ cards, books and games and more figures to go. LOL.

Being silly and just Preddy-ing out... :-D

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita- Dang that's a great set up for your collection! I haven't set up mine yet, the only thing I done with some of my figures was in a stop motion short I did last year. I posted some pics of behind the scenes.

@ApeYautja - I like stop motions! What the link to the one you did?

@Prita - It was my first stop motion project, and I ended up not finishing it fully with audio and fx that I wanted to use. I ended up putting it in another project where I described my interests and what inspired me to make the short. If you look on stop motion pic posts, you can see the stills of set.

@Prita I can DM the link.

@Prita - Alright, its sent to you.