New Predator Stalking Shadows book!

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

A new Predator book! “Predator Stalking Shadows” by James A. Moore (he’s done other Predator books too).

You just know I put in my order for it as well as a signed copy of the new Alien Phalanx book!

Predator book: https://www.mystgalaxy.com/book/9781789094411

Aliens book: https://www.mystgalaxy.com/book/9781789094015

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita I was just thinking of getting into more novels on the series, cool that their doing a prequel book. Must mean there is an underlying story to new game. From what I heard on podcasts is Stargazer has become the bad guys and your team is to take intel from their facilities in some missions. It looks like the author also wrote The Predator prequel, I wonder if there will be connections in the game if they are bringing him back for this book prequel.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@ApeYautja - Wow.. that would be cool if there is more to come and it would have connectors! That thought gives me inspiration and hope for continued growth of the whole Predator/Aliens world! I don’t sit in on any of the podcasts, so if you happen to hear anything else, lemme know and thanks for sharing!

@Prita- Well in one podcast with Hunting Grounds was that the team you are playing are hired by O.W.L.F who I think are trying to steal the information from Stargazer, since Stargazer went off the governments plan, which was mentioned in one of the screenplay of The Predator, which Traeger was going against military advisement with higher ups and had funding through also third parties who he would sell tech to if he got it.

@ApeYautja - You’re right! I forgot about that.

@Prita- The rumors are appearing Arnold mentioned doing some voice lines for a future Predator Game. Which could mean he voiced lines for Hunting Grounds. Which would be awesome if it is more than just a skin.

@ApeYautja - I saw the same thing about the voice over from Arnold but it was still unclear to me whether he did voice overs for Hunting Ground or not. Either way, Arny’s involvement makes it even more special so that’s cool too. :-)

@Prita- I hope it isn't for another game that is cheaply made and just a mobile cash grab hahah.