Toy Fair 2020 Livestream

Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I discuss everything that happened at both WonderFest 2020 in Japan with Prime 1, Toy Fair 2020 in New York City regarding Mezco, and NECA.

#PREDATOR #TOYFAIR #NECA

Comments

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️
    edited March 2

I almost during the NECA reveals made a post, but heard you were going to cover more than just that so I waited to see livestream. Great coverage! Also can't wait for Hunting Grounds, as was hoping they would do a trial before game arrived, like a beta. Can't wait! Also looking forward to seeing the Predator 2 upgrades. I am hoping too that the Assassin will get a rework, as it seems to be just place holder for the skin tone, and be cool if they did different texture. If not I would prefer they would make brown tones darker and detailed like armored version variations of hues.

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@ApeYautja | I'm very glad that you enjoyed the livestream buddy!!!

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 @ApeYautja - I just adore these live streams you do, @Predhead218 ! I often wish they were twice a month (nice to have other folks to talk Preddie to). @ApeYautja - hope to see you at the next live one too! :-D

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

@Prita, @Predhead218 - Be awesome to get to team up the weekend the free trial runs on Hunting Grounds at end of March.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@ApeYautja @Predhead218 - That’s a great idea, teaming up some how. Was on my game system yesterday and saw the basic avatars are showing up. So, I picked mine. There’s a PS group in there too, so I joined that to keep abreast of anything posted on their wall. Only thing I’m not sure of yet is mechanics of how the game will be or as to how you can hook up with friends. I’m sure there’s a way. But without seeing the game ahead of time, I can’t say. So, gonna watch that board to see if anything leaks out.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

@Prita - Well with test weekend for the two days at end of March a lot of people will get to know the basics. After that be almost a month before full game releases, and usually in multiplayer games you can invite friends to matches if they are online.

@Prita @ApeYautja | Sadly I won't be able to do the test weekend during the end of March being since I have my own livestream again on March 28th plus I won't have the PlayStation until April 25th when I actually play the game live on my channel.

@Predhead218 Aww dang.

@Predhead218 - Well at least, hopefully more footage will be online for your livestream to use to give an update on the game.

Well at least, hopefully more footage will be online for your livestream to use to give an update on the game.

@ApeYautja | I do have somethings to already talk about might be a short livestream, but I think overall it might be fun.