2” hard enamel Machiko Noguchi Predator Pin

Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Make sure you check out @eternal1984 Female #predator "Machiko Noguchi" 2 inch enamel pins 12.99

https://eternal1984.com/products/2-hard-enamel-machiko-noguchi-predator-pin

Comments

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

Saw your podcast, great info! I think the Predator Killer art is fan art. Found it on an art site that is listed by the designer as fan art. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GXWAed. As decent as it looks, kinda glad it isn't real. I am not fan of that studio ending.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 @ApeYautja - That was a great live stream! I look forward to those every month. They’re fun!

I ordered my Machiko pin. I got her in the purple like the comic too. I added her to my pin collection picture.

I just started collecting pins. Here’s what I have gotten in so far (aside from Machiko on the way of course). The first shows the glow-look of it too. Oh, and the chopper is a key chain.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Saw your podcast, great info! I think the Predator Killer art is fan art. Found it on an art site that is listed by the designer as fan art. As decent as it looks, kinda glad it isn't real. I am not fan of that studio ending.

@ApeYautja | Oh okay gotcha! I wasn't sure if it was or not I just came a crossed it somewhere, so I was covering my bases and guessing of either or.

That was a great live stream! I look forward to those every month. They’re fun!

@Prita | I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself and I'm also glad that I can provide some value to the Predator community.

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita- That Dutch Pin looks awesome!

@Predhead218 - Yeah, It would be great we got other concepts from the Predator movie in the game, like having a spawn in reinforcement for the Predator calling in hybrids if it was a badblood.