Going Rate for the 1/4 scales

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 -What’s the going rate for a Neca 1/4 scale Predator now? $150+? I know ones like Big Red would be a lot more. But just a general idea. Thx.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

What’s the going rate for a Neca 1/4 scale Predator now? $150+? I know ones like Big Red would be a lot more. But just a general idea. Thx.

@Prita | Depending on character which you are correct on can range anywhere from $120 and up. Was there a character you were specifically looking for?

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 - I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a 1/4 scale Elder. From what I can tell, along with Red, the Elder is of course one of the more elusive as well as expensive.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a 1/4 scale Elder. From what I can tell, along with Red, the Elder is of course one of the more elusive as well as expensive.

@Prita | Yeah, unfortunately the NECA 1/4th scale figures are fetching just as much as a Hot Toy at this point and to me that is pure insanity

• EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️

Yeah, good luck getting 1/4 scale of big red,elder or the early version of the jungle hunter. I got mine through amazon but I’ve purchased a lot through EBay. You could give that a try!