Going Rate for the 1/4 scales

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 -What’s the going rate for a Neca 1/4 scale Predator now? $150+? I know ones like Big Red would be a lot more. But just a general idea. Thx.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

What’s the going rate for a Neca 1/4 scale Predator now? $150+? I know ones like Big Red would be a lot more. But just a general idea. Thx.

@Prita | Depending on character which you are correct on can range anywhere from $120 and up. Was there a character you were specifically looking for?

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 - I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a 1/4 scale Elder. From what I can tell, along with Red, the Elder is of course one of the more elusive as well as expensive.

I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a 1/4 scale Elder. From what I can tell, along with Red, the Elder is of course one of the more elusive as well as expensive.

@Prita | Yeah, unfortunately the NECA 1/4th scale figures are fetching just as much as a Hot Toy at this point and to me that is pure insanity

• EldergreybackEldergreyback Elite☠️☠️☠️

Yeah, good luck getting 1/4 scale of big red,elder or the early version of the jungle hunter. I got mine through amazon but I’ve purchased a lot through EBay. You could give that a try!

@Eldergreyback @Predhead218 - Thanks for your thoughts on this guys! You know me. I don’t easily tire of the hunt. Once its in my head, I’m relentless. LOL. Said it before... “I’m an amateur sleuth with a computer and little self control. It’s the perfect storm”.

So.... Guess I got lucky and found a few unicorns. All from private collectors. Managed to get Big Red, HT Elder and HT Classic under the price of common 1/4 scale figures. And how I managed Samurai at 50% less than the going rate was definitely lucky. Oh, the H.R. Giger books were a lucky find too.

Now, need to order display boxes and take on how to re-arrange my collection. :-O

@Prita | That Samurai is definitely a steal and what are your thoughts on the Elder, Classic, and Big Red?

edited January 22

@Predhead218 - Short version: I love all of them! Elder,

I love Red simply for him being a Samurai (a bit elementary in style as he may be). But, also because he’s such a big blaring statement. LOL. It might be cool if I lined him up with my Play Arts Kai Red (he looks Samurai-ish), my Neca 7” Big Red, my HT Samurai and the figure I got from my artist’s collection, I’d be close to a whole army of Samurai Predators! Hmm.... might have to do it.

For Classic... yes, he’s a bit simple compared to later models of HTs. But, ‘87 Predator was simple compared to later too. Classic was my first love, so he just belongs home with me.

For Elder, mine’s the one from Pred2 with the gun. He is simply fantastic! His armor, paint, quills, long strands of beads in his dreads, everything. I just love him. I hope to get AVP red cape Elder. Yeah, I know his head paint is not as good as it could be, and his eyes aren’t what we expect. But he just makes such a statement with that combistick, mask and red cape.

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I'm finding them for 50 dollars and up. Picked a couple up at an FYE for 40 bucks each.....with some box damage....who cares at that price.

Darkhorse41

I don’t know why I never thought of checking Fye. I’ll have to do that. Have to admit, my focus has changed. I’m mostly doing my Hot Toys right now. I’ve just been getting lucky on good prices. :-D

I'm finding them for 50 dollars and up. Picked a couple up at an FYE for 40 bucks each.....with some box damage....who cares at that price.

@Darkhorse41 | This is a true statement and I can't blame you for grabbing them at that price out the door. I'm lucky to have gotten all of mine when they got released at retail mainly because I'm that person that cares about box damage.