@Predhead218 - When’s your next summary?

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

What’s the date and time of your next YT monthly summary vid? I wanna put it on my calendar. Also, I think you normally do them around 5:30-ish pm EST. That makes it around 3:30pm my time. But, if they’re on a workday, I can’t be there cuz I’m still at work. Sometimes on weekends its hard too, because I’m still out running errands or doing chores at 3:30 in the afternoon. If you can ever do video a bit later in the day, like around 7 or 8pm EST, that would sure help being able to get out there to watch them. Thanks!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita | I haven't decided on one or the other as far as dates, but if you follow me on Twitter (@PredatorCollect) I'm going to post a pollas to which dates and times works for everyone.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 - ok. I followed you. I rarely see twitter, so I’m casting my poll vote for the southwest region (puts me 2 hours behind you in winter and 3 hours behind you in summer).

K thx bye.

ok. I followed you. I rarely see twitter, so I’m casting my poll vote for the southwest region (puts me 2 hours behind you in winter and 3 hours behind you in summer).

@Prita | I mainly use twitter and Instagram in between me uploading videos as a way to show off or talk about anything else Predator related. All news or announcements I save for the livestreams. I hope that helps buddy.

@Predhead218 - So what was the final verdict on date and time for this month? :-D

So what was the final verdict on date and time for this month?

@Prita | It looks like based on the the votes that are tallied were 3 votes for the 28th this coming Saturday and only 2 votes for the 31st. I know that Saturday is the winner by 60% overall score. Would you be able to make that day and what time is best for you?

@Predhead218 - Yes! This Saturday, 28 Dec is perfect. I know you like to do the vids around 5:30-ish pm ET. But, normally those are too early for me. For Saturdays, if you could do it around 6:30 or 7-ish pm ET, that would work. Please let me know what you decide. Since this is a holiday weekend, I definitely have more free time this Saturday either way. Yay! Can’t wait!

Yes! This Saturday, 28 Dec is perfect. I know you like to do the vids around 5:30-ish pm ET. But, normally those are too early for me. For Saturdays, if you could do it around 6:30 or 7-ish pm ET, that would work. Please let me know what you decide. Since this is a holiday weekend, I definitely have more free time this Saturday either way. Yay! Can’t wait!

@Prita | I can do 6:30pm that way I can give time for people to show up as well. I was starting the think that maybe 5:30pm was a little too early maybe for some people, so I can give an hour later as a time frame.

@Predhead218 - Good deal. So, this Saturday, 28 December at 6:30pm ET / 4:30pm MTN (AZ) time. Cool! See you then.

Good deal. So, this Saturday, 28 December at 6:30pm ET / 4:30pm MTN (AZ) time. Cool! See you then.

@Prita | Yep, see you then buddy!!

@Predhead218 - Wait a sec! Today, on the app you said the stream is at “7pm Central”. That means it’s at 8pm ET. But above you mentioned it was at 6:30. So forgetting Central time, and only accounting for Eastern time, is the stream at 6:30pm ET or 8:00pm ET or....?

@Predhead218 - Ok I got it on the app. You are on Central time (I always thought you were ET). So tonight’s stream will be at 6:30ish-7pm your Central time. So that makes it 5:30ish-6pm MTN (AZ my time). Sweet! Got it. Thanks!