GalaxyCon Kentucky 2019

Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Heading out to @galaxyconlouisville bright and early 8am to be there at around 3pm or so. Can't wait to meet everyone @johnbeatty @jaeleeart #comicbook #comiccon #predator #comicconvention

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 - have a fun and safe trip!

P.s. If you ever see anything about a CC coming to PHX area, please let me know!

K thx bye. :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

have a fun and safe trip! P.s. If you ever see anything about a CC coming to PHX area, please let me know! K thx bye. :-)

@Prita | You didn't know about Phoenix Fan Fusion (use to be called Phoenix Comic Con)

Made it to @galaxyconlou and very excited already with what plans I have for the rest of the weekend with @JohnBeattyArt #Predator #GalaxyConLouisville #comic

@Predhead218 - yay! That’s a great pic with the Preddie pins and all! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more. And for thanks for fanfusion note. I’ll check it out!

yay! That’s a great pic with the Preddie pins and all! Thanks for sharing and hope to see more. And for thanks for fanfusion note. I’ll check it out!

@Prita | Anytime buddy!

I show you what GalaxyCon in Louisville Kentucky as to offer for fans of Predator.

#PREDATOR #COMIC #CON

Here is my small, but yet very satisfied #predator haul from @galaxyconlouisville thank you to Terry Huddleston Art for the masked Jungle Hunter Print.

@Predhead218 - Awesome!! holy cow some of those comics are beautiful! I think you must have really enjoyed it there. You all happy and giddy. I do love the prints. Masked is cool, but I love how colorful unmasked is. You going to frame those and hang them up right?

Awesome!! holy cow some of those comics are beautiful! I think you must have really enjoyed it there. You all happy and giddy. I do love the prints. Masked is cool, but I love how colorful unmasked is. You going to frame those and hang them up right?

@Prita | Oh yeah I'm definitely going to frame both of them up and display them. To be honest I was very happy to be there on the first day, but on Saturday there wasn't a lot to see because I already saw everything on Friday the day I filmed that video. Sunday was interview day, those videos will slowly be uploaded through this month.

I interview Comic book Writer Steven Grant regarding his work, career, and what led him to writing Predator versus X for Dark Horse Comics.

#PREDATOR #COMIC #INTERVIEW