Would anyone want NECA Figures from the comic series Predator: Hunters?

ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

Hey, so I was wondering for those who read and liked the recent series Hunters, would you guys ever consider buying collectables from NECA if they made figure from them? It would add to the human characters lacking in the Predator line.

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hey, so I was wondering for those who read and liked the recent series Hunters, would you guys ever consider buying collectables from NECA if they made figure from them? It would add to the human characters lacking in the Predator line.

@ApeYautja | Sadly according to Randy the humans very rarely sale well financially in their eyes, so all we would get would be the Predators, but based on the fact their armor is unique because it is all made out of wood from the island. I'm totally game for NECA figures of those three Predators.

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Predhead218 We could also add the flash back predators from the characters too.

We could also add the flash back predators from the characters too.

@ApeYautja | Just depends on if there is a demand for them is all then NECA will take care of the rest.

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Predhead218 I asked year ago if they make the suits of the team from first issues, they said same thing of not much demand for humans.

I asked year ago if they make the suits of the team from first issues, they said same thing of not much demand for humans.

@ApeYautja | Pretty much