Guessing Game: Who is **not** an actual Predator collector?

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
edited October 20 in Click Click Click...

Guessing Game: Who is **not** the actual Predator collector?

1. Pick the person you think is **not** an actual Predator collector?
  2. Bonus: If the person you picked actually did collect, what’s the first thing you think about them?

A.) This person’s collection is kept only in their room. It’s cramped and things are stacked up the walls. They usually obtain figures only from gifts. Friends think this person’s collection is super cool. —- This collector is a teenage boy.

B.) This person’s collection is everywhere, even in the kitchen and bathrooms. They wear Predator t-shirts, shorts and hats, have vinyl stickers on their car and an iPhone with a Predator ring tone. This person loves having friends over to play Predator video games. —-This collector is an elderly woman.

C.) This collection sits in a custom designed room. It has space-age styled cases, ambient lighting, a movie screen and piped-in music. Pieces include rarities and one of a kind movie props. Visitors know this person is an avid collector with high-end taste. —- This collector is a bachelor.

D.) This collection is in a spare room. It has a workbench and a closet for a COS play outfit. Figures sit on the highest shelves to keep safe from others in the house. Even though it’s not their thing, visitors think the collection is impressive. —- This collector is a dad

So, who do you think is not a real collector. And if they were, what’s your first thought about them?

(P.S. I posted this to the (crappy) app, so more people can play too).

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

This place seems to have been vacated. I think everyone went back on the app.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Hawkins_Upside-Down - yep. I still post here anyway. Works much better than that app for me. :-)

• MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️

How do you get back on the old app I live in the uk and can’t seem to download it

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I've been trying to go between the 2.

@Mortiis I have an android phone and went to the google play store to find it again.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@DarkMolly @Mortiis - That’s what i do too, go back and forth between the two. The app just continues to deteriorate. Today, images are broken. That’s like more of heartbreak than any thing. I mean that’s one of the great things we all do is share pics! Cracks me up... an app with no pics. Hahaha! I dunno, maybe they’ll fix it. But then again, I haven’t found the app to be very busy either. I still love the web site. It just works.

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Yeah, I hope they do fix it. I honestly dont havw a preferance on either one. I like them both.