Predator 2 Filming Location - Part 2

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Nice! You look so happy and so proud. Yay!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita Thank you. Lol

I really love this stuff. It’s equal parts hunting, revisiting from a first person perspective, thrill seeking and oh... “This is History..”

If that makes any sense.

I may not look it but I have the energy and motivation for things like this haha. I am busy writing as well. Oh and patting myself on the back as we speak... lol

edited October 19

It keeps me young...

I tell you what’ty believe. ... It takes a mature person to be able to connect with their inner child and a immature person not to ....

Completely unnecessary to say but also very necessary. Lol

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Hawkins_Upside-Down - Amen! A Buddhist koan is fitting here... be childlike, not childish.

unfortunately, modern society doesn’t differentiate. Those of us Who are brave enough to show their childlike-ness are often judged and chided.

That’s ok. I like animals better than people anyway. I stay indoors a lot because it’s too peopley outside. (Hehehee).

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

edited October 21

Wow you said a mouthful, exactly. Simple and brilliant.

There are too many hopelessly insecure people out there today.. careful they have a class d local softball champion status at stake. Imagine the scandal..... hahaha

I feel sorry for people like that, pathetic. No idea how to live. They still ask for permission to breathe in their minds

I can’t lol

God help them