Is the old app back in operation again?

Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I was just informed it was. If so how do you get it?

Darkhorse41

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Darkhorse41 - App is up. It is the old one. So still has all the same bugs as before, plus new ones because its aged poorly since it’s never been updated. Many of the tribe are there. Some have no issues with it. Others do. Runs like crap for me, so I post here and there when it lets me. Otherwise, I’m here on the site which never fails me.

Don’t think you can find it in the App Store. But, if you’re on Apple, you can go to App Store, look at your old purchases (whether you paid for it or not, doesn’t matter). Scroll through your list. If you downloaded it before, it should be there.

Hope this helps! :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita thanks for the information. I'll look on my old phone to see if it's still on there. I'm on an Android so I'll see what I can do. It's weird that its still installed.

Darkhorse41
  • Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I was just informed it was. If so how do you get it?

@Darkhorse41 | I just redownloaded it as well and yeah still works, but not sure if there is support on it though on @AlphaPredator 's end? Still will post on both here and on the App.

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️

Speaking of @AlphaPredator, he has not been active for over a month now, hope he is ok and doing well.

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@StarWarsNerdASR He probably won the lottery and is bathing in alcohol and naked women.

Darkhorse41
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I hope he is alright as well. Hoping he's just really busy.