Help on my hunt

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Hi tribe. Still on the hunt for a copy of the Predator-South China Sea book. Paperback is fine, I don’t even mind used as long as it’s in fairly good shape.

Yep. I know that book is hard to come by. Yep, I know they can run quite a bit for the book. Yep, of course been searching high and low. And I have found a handful. But, my little pocket just isn’t big enough to lay down $50 or more for a paperback.

So... if anyone knows of a place to get it relatively inexpensive, please share with me. Or maybe you know of someone who wants to give up their copy?

Please let me know!

P.S. (even if ya don’t have a source, please tell me “no” so I can see if anyone’s even reading this post. LOL).

k thx bye!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• RotundRotund Un-Blooded

Sorry can't help you.

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita | Can you tell me what your budget is exactly?

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 - My budget is $35-$40 including shipping. Actually, $37.83 to be exact. That’s what I have left in my birthday fund.

Few months back, I saw one on Amazon for around $35, but I missed it. Cheapest I find now is $51 but that *includes* shipping.

I know you’re an expert at collecting this stuff. Do you think the book is at the right price point of $51?

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I saw one on Amazon for around $35, but I missed it. Cheapest I find now is $51 but that *includes* shipping. I know you’re an expert at collecting this stuff. Do you think the book is at the right price point of $51?

@Prita | To be honest my friend I wouldn't spend that much on that book especially since when Dark Horse Comics published it back in 2008 and it only retailed for only $6.99 US. I wouldn't bother with it trust me , I for one have learned from doing this for as long as I have to be patient, and cease the opportunity when you see one slightly cheaper or close to retail. If not close to retail don't settle for anything over $20 because all other novels are selling for $10-$15.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 - Thanks for the insights. That’s exactly what I’ve been doing too, just keeping my eyes open. Thanks again! :-)