Neca figure size of hybrid

MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️

This figure shows how big this thing would have been compared to a normal predator.

Comments

• ClaurielClauriel Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Oh yes, he is a big guy and I love him...oh yes and Fugitive as well. ^_^

"Thin-de le'hsaun 'aloun'myin-de s' bpi-de gka-de hou-depaya"
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Yep. He’s big.

Nope. I don’t like him. First saw him, I was “Huh? Oh! There’s a gorilla in the movie. Wait, he’s got a Predator head. He’s still a gorilla.... who wears a DIAPER!!:

Said it before: To me, they’ve made him into everything that demises our beloved-usual Predators. So over the top, he doesn’t even need a few of the technologically-advanced Predator weapons, but instead just grabs human rifles? Pfft, to me, that just killed a sparkle of coolness. I don’t care if he is Bad Blood and doesn’t collect skulls, rather just pitches a Predator’s spine like it was a chicken bone? What that tells me is, “Classic Predators aren’t worth anything anymore, so we’ll morph the movies by throwing them out”. He represents a total disrespect to our classic Predators.... those same Predators of whom he was born. Total disrespect and it infuriates me.

To me, he’s just the Terminator, dolled up with a few classic Predator things. And that “Predator Killer” at the end? Umm, say it: “Transformers”.

Where’s it go from here? Classic Predators die out and it all becomes “The New Predator’s-DNA Terminator vs Robotic-Predator Transformer”. Blech.

I gotta get outta here before I get more mad. LOL

(P.S. Please don’t flame me. Just my opinions) :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• ClaurielClauriel Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita I just like his look, that's all, and not what he is doing and this upgraded-hybrid stuff.

"Thin-de le'hsaun 'aloun'myin-de s' bpi-de gka-de hou-depaya"
  • ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

As a villain I think it works, cause he isn't the Yautja were are suppose to root for, I really want to see or get word of how the emissaries fought with him and how they figured out to weaken him in the original ending, if it is different from theatrical cut.