Predator vs. Knight Rider

JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️

Who would win this battle? A Predator or a man who is a young crusader to challenge the cause of the innocent who drives a who high tech car that’s bulletproof, has a molecular bonded shell, turbo boost, a laser power-pack, and artificial intelligence?

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

I’d definitely say Predator would win that one. The car has cool tech, but it still doesn’t have the cunning or ingenuity of a Predator (neither does its driver, but I wasn’t a fan of him anyway. LOL).

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita I agree. However KITT also has a deflector shield on his driver side window that can deflect lasers, so I think it’d be an even match. Plus KITT’s programming allows him to protect Michael's life.

• MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️

I thought the other night there what predator is he up against. A young one just newly blooded or someone like wolf with a lot of skills and weapons learnt over many different hunts across many different planets. It’s always the punch you don’t see coming that gets you and that comes with experience.

• JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Mortiis I would love to see a Young Blood Predator take on Michael Knight and KITT in a battle :)

• MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️

@JohnTheEmissary kit would certainly have speed and perhaps some savvy tech on his side.