Grrrr! Hot Toys sizes. Am I the only one it grates on?

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Hot toys figures, statues and dioramas are beautiful. No doubt about that. But here, I’m specifically talking about the HT items that are affordable for the not-so-big-pockets guy. The action figures are fairly affordable, so I look through those (vs the gorgeous dios and statues, which I’ll never be able to get).

Am I the only one who’s blood boils because they make them all freaking 4 inches tall?? It drives me nuts! So much detail. Such excellent sculpts and paint. Arggghhh! Why can’t they make them bigger??Actually, I don’t care why they maybe “can’t” or whatever their excuse is. Fact is, I believe they certainly could be made 7-8” and that’s all their is to it. I want to get some. But at 4” high, not going to happen at this point. Still ticks me off.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

I think you're thinking of Hiya Toys. Hot Toys Predators are around 14 inches tall, but they also cost a lot. Usually around $250+ and the prices go up with age. The Hiya Toys ones are around 4 inches though, never really had any of those but seen them in person. They look pretty good for the size, but the paint apps on them aren't that great. I tend to lean more towards NECA myself though, they're a good in-between scale-wise. Not too big and not too small. NECA's paint apps aren't as good as Hot Toys but their sculpts are usually more accurate than HT and from what I've seen their paint apps are better than Hiya's.

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Drakar006 - You right. I think it may be the hiya toys so small. Those tick me off. The Hot Toys are so expensive, its crazy. Have you seen any of the Hot Toys in person? Are they as awesome as they seem?

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”