New Dutch New World.

Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
Darkhorse41

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Darkhorse41, holy moly! When I first glanced at that, I was like, “Huh? Is that a scene from a movie I don’t know about?”. Great poses and the lighting is what I think did it. cool!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

@Darkhorse, P.S., wait a sec. All the awesome pics you post of your figures posed up, do you have them all displayed so awesomely in your house like in the pics? How do you find the room? And, is it a pain in the rear when you get new figures you want to set up, and you have to move a bunch of them around?

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita thanks much! I wish I could display them all. I set up a photo shoot area to take most of the photos. It's a bit of work for setups and tear downs but it's part of the fun too! I try to go for my own style of shots and hope that they look ok. Thanks for the support.

Darkhorse41

@Darkhorse41 - wow! that’s cool a whole photo shoot area. That shows real dedication because your photos are wonderful (though they still make me wish someone would make the dioramas or backgrounds like your photos. I’d say you are meeting your goal, because all of your pics certainly do have a unique style to them. Mostly, which I love... is they are dramatic! The figures look like they are caught in a life still frame. Probably my other favorite about them is the poses you put them in. they tell a story! I adore figures in story-poses. Once glance and a person’s imagination immediately kicks in. Well, that’s how I see it anyway.

Can’t wait to see more!