Best storage boxes for cards?

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

What’s your opinions on the best storage/organizer boxes for cards? I have a number of CCG game sets. Recently, hit on a ton of collector card sets at great prices (hundreds of cards). Wasn’t planning on getting into them, but seems I did. LOL. I want to get them all organized and put away so they are well taken care of. So now, I’m lost in the world of best card sleeves and card boxes to store them. Here’s what I’m hoping to find:

1. Boxes that are made of material that won’t erode the cards (like that type of plastic, I forget what it’s called).
  2. I want the kind I can flip through the cards (like when you go to a comic book store). So, don’t want top loading.
  3. I’d like the boxes to be able to hold hundreds of cards (vs, lots of little boxes that would end up all over the place).

I know some of you are very creative. But please remember, I have no abilities to custom make something. So, I’m hoping to find something out there. Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Would you actually be better off with binders, rather than boxes? Much easier to actually look through. I personally use the Ultra Pro binders and inserts for my Alien/Predator CCG.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@AvPG_CorporalHicks - I thought about using binders. I haven’t totally discounted that idea. It does have benefits as they’d be easier for me to move around compared to big boxes. I know you have a lot of experience in this stuff. :-) So, along with your’s, can you recommend (or stay away from) any others?

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Personally I just use a Ultra Pro ring binder with the standard Ultra Pro inserts. That allowed me to just put in as many pages as I needed for my cards. I've had no issues with them.

But Ultra Pro also do their own binders with a set amount in. The bright side for those is you can get side-loading ones, rather than top loading, so there's less chance of cards falling out. But honestly, unless you're a kid and throwing your binders about, it's a none issue.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@AvPG_CorporalHicks - Thanks for the info. I’ll check it out.