The Predator and Aliens “Want It” List.

1235»

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

I’ve not been a fan of these metal scrap parts figures. Most of them are too primitive and lack detail (to me). My collection isn’t very large. It’s more pieces I favor most than it is full sets of anything. Kinda like, just curating various pieces of art. And I love unique pieces!

I want these because they’d be unique pieces in my collection. This guy really put some work and imagination in them. Great detail too! The spark plug for the shoulder cannon cracks me up.These are kinda stupid priced too. But perfect for a wish list!

Another ebay thing. :-) These are Thai... which almost makes me wonder if they’re from the same guy that makes those life-sized pieces!

https://www.ebay.com/str/scrapmetalhouse?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

LOL. Yeah. I know a lot of China stuff is junk. But, some stuff I’m fine with. That bust is actually b.s. stupid priced for what it is. If I understand it correctly, its really just one of the resin model kits that’s been painted over. Which, if I could find that very same bust at a cheap cost, I might would just paint it myself since it’s mostly just gold with some black wash over it. I’d be ok with that too since it’s really not an “official” collector’s piece.

@Prita | Exactly!

OK this is too cute. I want this to hang on the wall in my office. I love the colors in it too! It’s laser cut wooden wall art.

Found it on etsy (stupid price, but still cute)!

this is a. little something i would love to have. It’s a Preddie notebook! Would be so cool on my desk! found it on ebay.

this is a. little something i would love to have. It’s a Preddie notebook! Would be so cool on my desk! found it on ebay.

@Prita | Did you not grab it?

edited November 27

@Predhead218 - No. I found a couple more and now I can’t decide which one I want. Of course, the one with the chestburster is hilarious. The burster is a pen. I soooo would love to put this on my desk at work. But, here’s a couple other notepads and they’re less expensive. I still like the AVP one I posted above, and I wouldn’t use it since I know it’s a collectible. But, I really don’t want spend $40 for it. Trying to save up because I really want that Prime 1 Shuriken.

Found these other cheapie notepads on ebay and redbubble.

OMG! I want a pair of these to hang on my window. Though, not sure if I’d hang them in my Predator room, or.... hang them so he faces out the window and put them on the window right by the front door. Hahaha! Another example of my endeavors to keep people at bay. So when they drive by they say, “the whole house says go away”. Perfect!

I found these on some who-knows-where-in-the-world site. LOL

@Prita | That Chestburster notepad I believe I opened in either a LootCrate subscription box or NerdBlock I can't recall, but I know you can find that on eBay easily. Those curtains are pretty badass.

One day, I’d like to have a whole room dedicated to my collection. Figures, games, books, cards, masks, the works! Right now it all sits in my walk in closet, where I enjoy it every day. But once I do get an entire room, this is the rug I want in the middle of it. I love the design and the colors! Lots of rugs out there, but this one looks so realistic. More like a movie poster.

Found it on apparels-store.com (same one that had all those awesome hoodies).

One day, I’d like to have a whole room dedicated to my collection. Figures, games, books, cards, masks, the works! Right now it all sits in my walk in closet, where I enjoy it every day. But once I do get an entire room, this is the rug I want in the middle of it. I love the design and the colors! Lots of rugs out there, but this one looks so realistic. More like a movie poster. Found it on apparels-store.com (same one that had all those awesome hoodies).

@Prita | Now there is something you don't see everyday

Want these in my stocking!!

Want these in my stocking!!

@Prita | I know someone that took the Kenner helmets and made them into chocolate ones.