The Predator and Aliens “Want It” List.

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

At the thought of having to move every piece (arrggghhh), I want this so when I have it all done, the room will be off-the-charts awesome.

@Prita | That I think is very cool you wouldn't have anything to hang on that wall would you?

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 - I think you’re right. No need to hang anything on the wall. Unless one was very creative and found a way to hang some enhancements. Just a few things, to scale and nicely made. Like maybe, an actual LED tri-laser light kit, right where Predator’s is at. Or some actual metal-cast Yautja lettering, placed over the letters on his helmet. And I think some locks made out of real metal could be put on his dreads. I dunno, maybe even some sort of raised glossy pieces of clear glass or plastic that would lay over the top of alien’s jaw tendons. I bet some things on it could seriously bring the whole thing to life! Course, even as it is, I would love to walk into a room and just see that wall. :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

These go right along with the Pepsi I drink all day long. I think I would want just the Predator though. Found these on ebay.

These go right along with the Pepsi I drink all day long. I think I would want just the Predator though. Found these on ebay.

@Prita | I remember grabbing one of those except the can was AVP themed. May I suggest that you look for that one instead.

@Predhead218 - ohhh a new hunt! Will definitely look for it. Thanks!

@Prita | "Anytime" buddy

I like this tee shirt. I can have it say whatever I want, including something smart-a**ed and little (if any) people would know what it says! Hmm, I think I want it to say my tag, “Hyperactive Hunter”. Nope, I know! “Let’s stay in. It’s too peopley outside”. Hahaha! Perfect and that is sooo me!

Found it on etsy.

P.S. and note to self. Need to figure out a quick and easy way to save all my Want It posts into a separate list... just in case they kill our web site here. Would think about posting to the app. But 1.) stupid app doesn’t port over conversations. 2.) I really don’t want to have to re-post everything! And 3.) I know everyone else likes the app. But it doesn’t work for crap for me. It’s a pain to get around, a mess to keep track of threads, content doesn’t load and its just overall kluge. Besides! How can I share my Want It list with people if it sits on some special app? Everyone can get to this site. So, until a point where it’s not possible, I’ll be continuing to post my Want It items right here. Yay!

Ohhh man! I quit wearing hats when I got out of the Army. But one of these would have me putting them on again. Now, which one do I want. I love Scar. But the tri-laser would make such a bold statement! Or better yet... I need to think what custom I could have this guy make.

Found them on etsy.

Ohhh man! I quit wearing hats when I got out of the Army. But one of these would have me putting them on again. Now, which one do I want. I love Scar. But the tri-laser would make such a bold statement! Or better yet... I need to think what custom I could have this guy make.

@Prita | Those hats are cool I also had one made years ago and I think I still have it too.

@Predhead218 - that’s a cool one. Wait.. what’s the H L mean?

Want! Perfect bad boys to hang in my front room, right when visitors walk in. These will be totally worth taking down the ceiling fan.

that’s a cool one. Wait.. what’s the H L mean?

@Prita | It stands for Hunter's Lair a Predator costuming forum that got changed to what is now called "Predatorium"

@Predhead218 - ohhh! I get it now. I’ve been to Predtorium a few times. I should check them out more.

Now this one is interesting to me. I want these as they’d be totally different than anything I have now. Found them on etsy.

I know they have Predator tennis shoes. But, I don’t wear shoes in the house. So slip ons are my favs and I lover Vans.That’s why I want these.

They’re custom painted. I found them on OfferUp.

I know they have Predator tennis shoes. But, I don’t wear shoes in the house. So slip ons are my favs and I lover Vans.That’s why I want these.They’re custom painted. I found them on OfferUp.

@Prita | I think you're best bet would be to just buy Reebok and let my video explain why.

@Predhead218 - Yep. The Reeboks would be great too. I really like those, but go more for slip ones. So, since it’s a want list, now I can want both! Thanks!

Yep. The Reeboks would be great too. I really like those, but go more for slip ones. So, since it’s a want list, now I can want both! Thanks!

@Prita | That is why I'm here man always try to help where I can.

Don’t really do minis, but I want this one. Maybe it would get me started on them

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

I have a feeling when the Predator: Hunting Grounds game gets closer to release we can maybe add a collectors edition to the list here.

Don’t really do minis, but I want this one. Maybe it would get me started on them

@Prita | I remember that thing and it was sold at Spencer's Gifts, but never grabbed it as I'm looking back on it now I should have.

edited October 28

The AVP Chess set from Sota. I have wanted one of these forever. But good gawwwd they are expensive since they’ve been out of production and only small amount made. I’ve only seen them between $750 and $1000. But I want it!

The AVP Chess set from Sota. I have wanted one of these forever. But good gawwwd they are expensive since they’ve been out of production and only small amount made. I’ve only seen them between $750 and $1000. But I want it!

@Prita | Good luck on your hunt because I have been hunting as well, but 9 times out of 10 if it is being sold most if not all of them are damaged and yet they still want thousands of dollars for one.

@Predhead218 - you’re right about the damages, like you, the ones I’ve found are in bad shape considering the stupid money they want. Majority of pieces broken or missing, even a cracked box. But, I’m not giving up yet. I hunt really everyday for it.

I still wish I could find someone to make this diorama. I have wanted it a long time.

Now this knife would go perfectly with my others. I definitely want the Predator knife.

I found these on ebay.

Now this knife would go perfectly with my others. I definitely want the Predator knife. I found these on ebay.

@Prita | You have to be careful with some handmade items on eBay buddy. If you can find it on Etsy you would be better off I think.

Holy cow! I want this one in my collection. It would look perfect with my gold Wolf’s mask! Quarter scale too. Found him on ebay.

Yeah, it’s a China thing. But, I wouldn’t care so much about that. I still like it.

Holy cow! I want this one in my collection. It would look perfect with my gold Wolf’s mask! Quarter scale too. Found him on ebay. Yeah, it’s a China thing. But, I wouldn’t care so much about that. I still like it.

@Prita | Just be careful because it is from China other than that I would say go for it.

@Predhead218 - LOL. Yeah. I know a lot of China stuff is junk. But, some stuff I’m fine with. That bust is actually b.s. stupid priced for what it is. If I understand it correctly, its really just one of the resin model kits that’s been painted over. Which, if I could find that very same bust at a cheap cost, I might would just paint it myself since it’s mostly just gold with some black wash over it. I’d be ok with that too since it’s really not an “official” collector’s piece.