The Predator and Aliens “Want It” List.

Comments

• ClaurielClauriel Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Predhead218 that's cool. I want a suit so badly, but I'm poor as hell, and my little boy was born, so he is now the number 1. But I hope one day I'll have it.

"Thin-de le'hsaun 'aloun'myin-de s' bpi-de gka-de hou-depaya"
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Got to thinking, I don’t have a single Preddie shirt. I found one I want! It’s kinda different with both Predator and Alien overlapped. Plus I’d look smart. LOL Vitruviun Hunter - DaVinci style. :-D

Found it on etsy: www.etsy.com/listing/476273962/vitruvian-hunters-negative-text-t-shirt

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Got to thinking, I don’t have a single Preddie shirt. I found one I want! It’s kinda different with both Predator and Alien overlapped. Plus I’d look smart. LOL Vitruviun Hunter - DaVinci style. :-D

@Prita | I honestly think I have too many and I'm still missing a few to add.

I have a few T-shirts too, but I want more :D never enough of the preddy stuff. ^_^

edited September 13

Somehow I got on a Preddie book collection. Quite a bit out there, but this one intrigues me. I did make a different post about it, hoping someone might know where a person could get even back issues. Unfortunately, they don’t ship outside of UK. :-((( I still want them for my collection.

I have a few T-shirts too, but I want more :D never enough of the preddy stuff. ^_^

@Clauriel | I'm still missing these from fright rags.

Somehow I got on a Preddie book collection. Quite a bit out there, but this one intrigues me. I did make a different post about it, hoping someone might know where a person could get even back issues. Unfortunately, they don’t ship outside of UK. :-((( I still want them for my collection.

@Prita | Who is selling those books?

@Predhead218 - Ooops. Sorry about that. Forgot to post the URL. I found them here: https://www.alienandpredatorcollection.com

Did a search last night, I found a couple in that collection on ebay (et al). But, I’m not 100% sure they are exactly the same ones (because most postings don’t show images from inside the book). It would take more research to ensure same author(s), publication dates, versions, assure it’s not abridged, original images (the art work is supposed to be great in those on the site). I’m not a fan of subscription anything (hook your credit card, a mess to cancel the subscription). But the books just look so cool. And to have the collection, I think would just be awesome.

@Predhead218 Oh yes, Fright Rags, I bought a few of my T-shirts from them. And yeah I hope they will sell more Preddy stuff.

I’m not a fan of subscription anything (hook your credit card, a mess to cancel the subscription). But the books just look so cool. And to have the collection, I think would just be awesome.

@Prita | If these are based on the comics and are reprinted in hardcover form? Not sure if I would be willing to shell out more money for the same thing to be honest, but as you said still cool none the less for sure.

Oh yes, Fright Rags, I bought a few of my T-shirts from them. And yeah I hope they will sell more Preddy stuff.

@Clauriel | I already missed out on some of those shirts out of the collection, so I have to go on ebay and have to buy them from there.

@Predhead218 oh yes, sometimes I do the same. Fright-Rags or ebay..or other sites.

edited September 14

@Predhead218 - You make very good points. I wouldn’t pay for remakes either. Don’t know if they are originals. I haven’t bothered to email them since they don’t ship to the US anyway. LOL. But man would they be cool on a shelf! :-)

This goes on this want list for sure. Context to why: I’m a full-on, real deal hypoglycemic. I’m healthy as a horse, it just runs in the fam. I drink Pepsi from morning to bed, and keep candy and goodies everywhere. At work, in my purse, the car, by my bed, everywhere.

Enter this thing. Its not only cool, but its functional and I can take it with me anywhere! A custom Pez dispenser! Cracks me up. It’s a stupid price for what it is, but works for my predicament!

(Holy cow, I’m loving this want list! I’m no longer at a loss or blank of what to ask for at Christmas!)

Enter this thing. Its not only cool, but its functional and I can take it with me anywhere! A custom Pez dispenser! Cracks me up. It’s a stupid price for what it is, but works for my predicament!

@Prita | I personally think that $30 is not that bad considering that is someone who is sculpted and painted it. I think the seller if he/she wanted to they could ask for a lot more, but they probably know they won't sale if they go any higher.

@Predhead218 I found those T-shirts on Fright-Rags. If you are interested.

I found those T-shirts on Fright-Rags. If you are interested.

@Clauriel | The only ones I missed out on are these. I believe I can get the rest

@Predhead218 oh I see, I have that green one :) you never know, maybe they gonna sell that one again.

oh I see, I have that green one :) you never know, maybe they gonna sell that one again.

@Clauriel | I hope so, but I personally want the comic book one the most out of all them.

Hiya Berserker: Admittedly, he’s just too beautiful to pass up, as well as all those Hiya Preds. It still just ticks me off they’re so small. But, I’m putting them on my list anyway. I want Beserker for sure, but I’d really want the whole set if I was going for them.

If I can continue collecting Hot Toys figurines...they are on my list.

Hiya Berserker: Admittedly, he’s just too beautiful to pass up, as well as all those Hiya Preds. It still just ticks me off they’re so small. But, I’m putting them on my list anyway. I want Berserker for sure, but I’d really want the whole set if I was going for them.

@Prita | I only have one which is the Guardian Predator, so obviously I need to add the rest on my list of wants.

If I can continue collecting Hot Toys figurines...they are on my list.

@Clauriel | I thought you already had the "Wolf"?

@Predhead218 - You’re right! They need to be on your list. If I had to choose, I’d probably want Beserker first.

Since I’m in dire need of dioramas, this is going here on my want list. This is made by a guy called Xenowerx. You can find him on eBay. Some are more Aliens, others Pred. I like ‘em all. I have one of his pieces, but have been eyeballing this one a while now.

@Predhead218 I have Wolf but not the Hot Toys version.

I have Wolf but not the Hot Toys version.

@Clauriel | I just recently added him to my collection and still trying to find the others, but not in a real hurry to do so.

Geeez! It’s gotten cold out here in the Southwest desert. It’s down to 76 degrees! Heck with that. This is definitely on my want list. The hooded blanket! Lots of Predator blankets out there. But this is the one I want. Be watching Pred movies in style!

I found this one at vio-store.com

That is pretty dope of a blanket here is mine that I already own and use myself.

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita lucky, it is normally around 60-70 in the part of Ohio I live in, but it is 95 degrees now.

@Predhead218 - That’s classic! I love that picture. You’re spoiled! LOL.

@StarWarsNerdASR - Wow! 95? Isn’t that pretty high for this time of year? I’m a desert rat, so anything below 75 and I’m wearing sweaters and have the electric blanket on the bed (seriously). :-)

lucky, it is normally around 60-70 in the part of Ohio I live in, but it is 95 degrees now.

@StarWarsNerdASR | I'm right there with you in that temperature range.

That’s classic! I love that picture. You’re spoiled! LOL.

@Prita | Dude, half of the time I can't believe of all the Predator stuff I own in my collection and I'm still adding almost on a monthly basis.

edited October 3

I’ve managed to find some unique stuff. But, first time I’ve seen these. An “Alien Predator Tin Figure Set with box”. From Japan. Why does it seem like there’s more Predator stuff in Japan than here?

The killer? Check out the price. ($2000+). LOL.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=Alien+predator+tin+figure+set+selling+with+box+%281892&_sacat=0

Still think they’d be awesome in a collection, so putting them here on the want list anyway.

I’ve managed to find some unique stuff. But, first time I’ve seen these. An “Alien Predator Tin Figure Set with box”. From Japan. Why does it seem like there’s more Predator stuff in Japan than here?

@Prita | Just depends on licensing and what not. I have seen these in person, but could never afford them. I have seen the Predator go for less between around $100-$200.

Well, I’ve finally hit a point where there’s no space for even one more collectible. The location I have them now is simply full. So, I’m contemplating bringing out my entire collection, into one of the rooms of my house. At the thought of having to move every piece (arrggghhh), I want this so when I have it all done, the room will be off-the-charts awesome.