The Predator and Aliens “Want It” List.

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    edited August 29

@Predhead218 - now, those skulls are awesome. When you do your entire room a trophy room, that will be incredible. Would love to see pics of it one day.

Adding to my want list. I still wish someone made more of the Pre animals. I love the hounds and the dogs. From Popcultcha. Want!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

@Predhead218 - Oooo! A real trophy room in your house? That would be incredible. Love to see pics one day!

I’ve said before, I wish they made more Predator animals. I love the house and the dogs. Want these dogs! Found this at popcultcha.

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Oooo! A real trophy room in your house? That would be incredible. Love to see pics one day!I’ve said before, I wish they made more Predator animals. I love the house and the dogs. Want these dogs! Found this at popcultcha.

@Prita Oh yeah it will reflect all matters of creatures and that Coolprops hound is another one of my wants to add to my collection.

As well as this.

edited August 30

@Predhead218 - Holy crapoly, now that is a bust!! Love the sculpt detailing! I mean, even his teeth look proper, the way they are nestled into the gums. Are they unpainted only? And i know it says coolprops, but where’s the link? Cuz maybe if later, I wanted it, i could look around for it too? :-)

My want today is something I’ve wanted for quite a while now. Just a book, but seems they have come to be a collector’s item. Cheapest I’ve found is $50+. Geez!

P.S. Wow! This Want It list has grown! Up to 2 pages in length now. This is making it soooo much easier for when people ask me what I want for the holidays. Man, I can just show them this page and let them have at it, to pick whatever they want to get. Smart and awesome!

Holy crapoly, now that is a bust!! Love the sculpt detailing! I mean, even his teeth look proper, the way they are nestled into the gums. Are they unpainted only? And i know it says coolprops, but where’s the link? Cuz maybe if later, I wanted it, i could look around for it too? :-)

@Prita Sorry about that here is the link in case you feel compelled to "pre-order" it.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/alien-vs-predator-scar-predator-coolprops-903453

@Predhead218 - Thanks! Yep, going out there right now to pre-order it and... have it delivered in my next life when I can afford it. LOL! Still cool though.

I found this goodie the other day. It’s not for Christmas. But, a Want It list doesn’t have to be just for Christmas!

I want this for Halloween! Custom Pumpkin stencils.

www.etsy.com/listing/631197764/predator-pumpkin

www.fantasypumpkins.com/pinterest-page-2014.htm

www.thepumpkingeek.com/id5.html

I’m flat out of room for my collection and in desperate need of a place to display them nicely. I don’t have a nice display case. I’m looking around, but so far this is the one I want to get. It locks and has nice LED ights above and along the edges. I think it’s pretty nice. But, any suggestions of nice ones without being $$$ are greatly appreciated!

(Sorry, no link cuz I found it on google images somewhere).

I want this for Halloween! Custom Pumpkin stencils.

@Prita Those pumpkins are cool for sure. Here is two that I made for my YouTube Channel.

edited September 3

Never knew they made a metal Predator (mentioned that in my other post). But now that I do know, I want it! Being metal reminds me of toys from when I was little (yes, aeons ago). :-)

Clearly not many of them out there any more. I found one on ebay. But kinda funny, this is where I found it at first. Oddest site. LOL

www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-023193

Clearly not many of them out there any more. I found one on ebay. But kinda funny, this is where I found it at first. Oddest site. LOL

@Prita I don't have that one yet, but I already do have the Scar one from AVP. Here are the ones I'm missing.

@Predhead218 - Ohh! I just took another look at those. The one in jade is gorgeous!! Such an unusual item. Wow!

Roaming the other day and found this. I’m not sure I’d have a place to wear it. But, it could be cool if I ever got to go a comic con! So, along with wanting to go one, this is something I want to go with it. Would be a blast to wear around town at night!

led-clothing.com/predator-led-pixel-costume.html

@Prita Well.....here is another one of my want lists.

@Predhead218 - That looks amazing. Really like the detailing on it. I love the shape of the plates doing down the chest. Very cool! Friend of your’s making it?

Kinda wish he made this in a Predator, but its fitting as a wall sconce with the Queen is popping out of it. Don’t know why, but I love light fixtures and lamps. I want this one to add to my collection! Incredibly detailed for metal art.

www.etsy.com/listing/119402651/recycled-metal-queen-monster-lamp-unique

That looks amazing. Really like the detailing on it. I love the shape of the plates doing down the chest. Very cool! Friend of your’s making it?

@Prita No, ,but that is something that I by staying on topic with a want of mine is a full Predator suit to wear around at Conventions. By the way if you like the Queen light then you will like this.

@Predhead218 - ohhhh maaaan! There is a Predator light! I’m so happy that’s on this list, because I WANT that!! I mean, the Queen is cool too, but how cool would it be to have then down a hall across from each other, just like when they are head to head in a fight. And the base is a cannon! Maaaan!! What’s the url??

I don’t have a bust in my collection, and there’s a lot out there. If I could, I would get this one. It’s a 1:1. Its unique and I like the clean design. I want this one:

It’s a Side Show but, I found it on a strange site at www.amiami.com

Boy do I like this one!

ohhhh maaaan! There is a Predator light! I’m so happy that’s on this list, because I WANT that!! I mean, the Queen is cool too, but how cool would it be to have then down a hall across from each other, just like when they are head to head in a fight. And the base is a cannon! Maaaan!! What’s the url??

@Prita Unfortunately my friend I don't have a URL it was made by someone on an old Predator forum many years ago.

This is something I want. I’d put it next to the lamp on the wall.

Dang it, I can’t wait till Christmas comes!

@Predhead218 - Say, wait a sec. That pic of the jade figurine. Is that a chop stamp? Or is it an actual Knick-knack kind of figurine??

Say, wait a sec. That pic of the jade figurine. Is that a chop stamp? Or is it an actual Knick-knack kind of figurine??

@Prita It is more of a knick knack figure, but made out of real Jade, which is why the set for four different ones comes to $400 US.

• ClaurielClauriel Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Hello there. Well I have a lot of preddy things what I'd like to have. If I collect all of the pictures, it's gonna be a long post...lol :D

"Thin-de le'hsaun 'aloun'myin-de s' bpi-de gka-de hou-depaya"

@Clauriel - Yep. So much cool Preddie stuff out there. It would take too long for me to do one long post with everything. That’s why I try to post just one or two items at a time. :-)

I want this figure, but Neca needs to hurry up and put this one out!

@Prita yes, you got a point. When I have time, I'll post a few. :)

My biggest dream and a "Want it so badly" item is a suit..the Huntress Generation 3 from Wreav. I hope one day I'll have one. One day. I hope. ( I have to win the lottery ) :(

@Clauriel - A suit is a fantastic want! I love the one you’re wanting to get too!. You still should post a pic and a link of it!

My biggest dream and a "Want it so badly" item is a suit..the Huntress Generation 3 from Wreav. I hope one day I'll have one. One day. I hope. ( I have to win the lottery ) :(

@Clauriel | Don't feel bad I still would like to have a suit from Scott Marshall.

I want this figure, but Neca needs to hurry up and put this one out!

@Prita | You and me both, but I want him to be 1/4th scale as well as 7".

Here are a few pictures of the progress of the Huntress Generation 3 suit: Rola Chen's sculpting along side Scott Marshall, Trellie, Marwan, Talon (Wreav team) you can find them on facebook, instagram.

Here are a few pictures of the progress of the Huntress Generation 3 suit: Rola Chen's sculpting along side Scott Marshall, Trellie, Marwan, Talon (Wreav team) you can find them on facebook, instagram.

@Clauriel | I have been keeping tabs on that sculpt for awhile and would love to have a resin head for display!