The Predator and Aliens “Want It” List.

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Here’s a fun thread! The Predator and Aliens “Want It List”! - What’s in your Want It? (Catchy, huh)?

Got thinking how we all love posts about Predator & Alien stuff we find. But, by birthdays, holidays or a bit of money saved up, I can’t find links, sites or threads of what I wanted. Or worse, I forgot what I wanted, but remember I wanted it! Well, one shuriken-throwing tantrum later, I polished my skull and came up with this Want It List thread. Here, I hope our posts of cool stuff can all be in one place. Plus, it’ll be fun to see when someone gets something from the Want It list (also solves people saying, “You’re hard to buy for” and you get a gift card for mechanically-pulled fruit cake). Who knows, this Want It thread could become a great hunting ground! So let’s get our Want It list started:

• Has to be Predator or Aliens related.
  • If there’s a link to your Want It, be sure to include it. We might Want It too!
  • Be sure to bookmark/favorite this thread. Get to it quick and helps satisfy those impulsive moments you just have to go hunting).
  • You can Post a Want It even if you don’t think you’ll actually get it. Could be figures, games, cakes (yeah, it’s a thing), underwear (a thing), table and chairs (a thing), mouthwash (don’t think it’s a thing), perfume (a thing)!! You name it! As long as it’s Predator or Alien related, then share it. It’s your Want It!

=================

WANT IT! This wood burner. I’d fire that thing up in the middle of the night, just to scare the neighbor (because he’s an a**hole).

Custom made. You can get it here - https://www.burnedbydesign.com/p/predator-wood-burner

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita Okay this is an awesome idea man!!

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Predhead218 - Thank you so much! I’m looking forward to cool stuff you might post. I bet you have some doozy wants! :-)

Thank you so much! I’m looking forward to cool stuff you might post. I bet you have some doozy wants! :-)

@Prita Well....Let me start this thing with a bang then shall I?

@Predhead218 - Wow! That’s definitely a serious Want it! No link we can look at it too?

Wow! That’s definitely a serious Want it! No link we can look at it too?

@Prita To most Predator collectors that is a grail piece if you can find one. Unfortunately, it has been LONG sold out, so there is no link to provide my friend sorry 😥

Here is another want though!

@Predhead218 - Ohh! Celtic bust! I haven’t even seen that one before. But, I’m easily overwhelmed at the coolprops and prime 1sites. LOL. Speaking of that, this is a one that’s been on my Want It list for a while now. Great for display, or when answer the door. 1:1 life size with the hand too! https://www.prime1studio.com/tpr-fugitive-predator-shuriken-lstpr-03.html

Ohh! Celtic bust! I haven’t even seen that one before. But, I’m easily overwhelmed at the coolprops and prime 1sites. LOL. Speaking of that, this is a one that’s been on my Want It list for a while now. Great for display, or when answer the door. 1:1 life size with the hand too! https://www.prime1studio.com/tpr-fugitive-predator-shuriken-lstpr-03.html

@Prita I know right?! I definitely want the deluxe bust to go with both hands.

@Predhead218 - Show off. Hahahaaa!!! Just kidding. Was out scouting, looking around at different stuff too. Found some diorama I like, Xenoworks are great. But, I found this one of the crucifixion! To scale and chains! (Do you know, I actually cried when I saw him hanging from that thing)! This one is definitely on my Want It list! Unfortunately, I think it was something a guy made for himself, so none for sale. I’d give stupid money to have one. ARGH! http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum.php

@Predhead218 - P.S. Are we the only ones here who have Predator stuff they’re dying for? LOL!! That’s ok. To me, since there’s really nothing else I need or want, my whole list is for Preddie stuff (go figure). So, this is a great way to remember it all. This Christmas will be a “Predator Christmas” theme. Which makes me wonder, do you think Predators celebrate Christmas or some gift-giving day? Too funny!

P.S. Are we the only ones here who have Predator stuff they’re dying for? LOL!! That’s ok. To me, since there’s really nothing else I need or want, my whole list is for Preddie stuff (go figure). So, this is a great way to remember it all. This Christmas will be a “Predator Christmas” theme. Which makes me wonder, do you think Predators celebrate Christmas or some gift-giving day? Too funny!

@Prita I agree I'm surprised that there is no one else that has a wishlist for themselves and sharing what their most wants are up to this point from everything that has been manufactured from different companies. Predators don't give handouts you have to hunt and kill it yourself if you want a trophy. By the way I'm gonna to keep going on my list 😂

@Predhead218 - Yep, like you, I’ll be continuing to post here as well. This just works. So, this one I want would be fun and when done, cool on the wall. It’s a puzzle! I want the big one, 2000 pcs!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/712538196

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Predhead218 what version and model is this?

Darkhorse41

Yep, like you, I’ll be continuing to post here as well. This just works. So, this one I want would be fun and when done, cool on the wall. It’s a puzzle! I want the big one, 2000 pcs!

@Prita I didn't know that someone had the potential of making puzzles on Etsy that is really cool!

what version and model is this?

@Darkhorse41 That is the Cinemaquette Predator sculpted by the legend Steve Wang himself and I want it!!

Another one I want on my list!!!

@Predhead218 ....I thought that might be it. I found one on Facebook Marketplace the other day.

5500 bucks.

Darkhorse41

@Predhead218 - Now that is a cool mask! If you got all those masks, would you hang them all together on the wall? Hey, that would be another form of a Predator “trophy wall”. Hahaha. Wait... I’m confused, which Predator is that mask?

WANT IT!! Seriously! These are just off-the-charts incredible. They belong in my front yard. Totally adds to my house saying, “go away”. I love the Hell Hounds. I wish Neca made the Predator 2018 dogs and a falcon. Need more Preddie pets! (Hey. There’s a good name for a new line of toys. LOL)! So, are these not amazing or what?? I emailed them to find out how much they cost. Bet shipping them from Thailand would cost more then the statue.

LINK: https://www.scrap-metal-art-thailand.com/

@Darkhorse41 - Do you have that figuring? He certainly is beautiful. Haven’t gotten into figurines yet. Do you have any you’d put on your WANT IT list?

@Prita unfortunately I do not have that figurine. it looks spectacular. that may go on my list. My want is something from the original set of Predator. It could be anything from Mac's razor to Billy's blade.

Darkhorse41

Ooo, I love this! It’s definitely going here on my Want It list. It would look fantastic in my front room. Want It!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/653952078/alien-v-predator-blue-neon-canvas-wall

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️

Why wouldn’t you want this watch?

Radio Operator

@Hawkins - dunno. But they probably my friend anyway. Hehe

.I thought that might be it. I found one on Facebook Marketplace the other day.

@Darkhorse41 There are only two problems with that 1) I don't have $5,000 to spend on that statue and 2) Some of them have been repainted or have been modified, which I'm not going to spend that kind of money on something that has been tampered with.

Wait... I’m confused, which Predator is that mask?

@Prita That is both the Prototype / Gort Helmet from the original film.

Also those metal Predator Hounds are SICK!!!

FYI here is another on my want list from Coolprops!

Why wouldn’t you want this watch?

@Hawkins I agree with you because based on it's design I don't feel that it is worth $550 in my honest opinion.

edited August 25

@Predhead218 - You are so right. Those hounnds are incredible! I looked at their site again just to see all the pics. they are so detailed. Really well done for being metal. Emailed the guy for pricing, just out of curiosity. Small 3ft around $2400. About 8 ft $25000. Plus shipping about 25% of size/weight! Crazy!! I bet these could go in the next (whenever it might be) Predator movie! That guy who makes them would make a fortune!

Anyway, Been on the hunt to find a Predator plush/stuffed toy. There’s some out there, but not looking so good, and aren’t having soft fluffy fur on them. I found one I love, Hand made, good sized at 19” tall, has a mask on, and the head, arms and legs are articulate! Whoda known. Evidentally made in Russia! But holy crap, the small one (about*in) is $141.The 19” is $400.00+! I mean like, really??? People have actually bought one. Said its well made. Going here on my want list anyway. Want it!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Predator-small-plush-teddy-soft-toy-/163287563167?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Evidently, I have an affinity for the obscure and always hunt the most odd ball, unique Predator stuff. Hahaha! But it happily tells me, the Predator franchise is at least still alive!

Evidently, I have an affinity for the obscure and always hunt the most odd ball, unique Predator stuff. Hahaha! But it happily tells me, the Predator franchise is at least still alive!

@Prita You might like this then.

Here is an official hand puppet from Medicom Japan that was made back in 1995 that I still am trying to add to my collection.

@Predhead218 - OMG! That stuffed Preddie is awesome! I’ll have to find out if the person still has one. Cute! That hand puppet is cool. I’ve never seen them before. Bet its crazy hard to find one!

Been wanting to get this to go with my others. So, adding it to my want list

edited August 28

Goes without saying. I’m lacking in dioramas and want to get some. Been wanting this one a while. Its on ebay.

Goes without saying. I’m lacking in dioramas and want to get some. Been wanting this one a while. Its on ebay.

@Prita I normally don't go for dioramas unless it is officially licensed like the Sideshow piece and this NECA one in the photo, but to each is own.

@Predhead218 - Fantastic! Do you have the trophy wall? If you don’t have the wall, I say go for it! Of very little I have, I do have the trophy wall and I adore it! Heavy sucker! I couldn’t resist but, after I put all the skulls on, all I could think of was “bones”. To me, that sound dog. Grabbed my hound and to the bones he went. Play time! (Hey, even Predators have a sense of humor, don’t they? LOL I added a canon, spear tip and disc to it. To me, sort of like, an honor showing the weapons used by fallen brethren. Here’s my “dog bone” collection. Don’t think Elder is too keen on the dog going after them. Haha!

Speaking of dios, holy cow would I love to have this one. It landed on my want list just the other night. I can’t remember where I found this one.

But they’re out there. $$$!

Speaking of dios, holy cow would I love to have this one. It landed on my want list just the other night. I can’t remember where I found this one. But they’re out there. $$$!

@Prita Oh I plan on getting both Dioramas from AVP:R as well as the NECA skull trophy room. I do plan on making my own trophy room full scale with replica skulls of both real animals and some characters from Pop Culture. CHECK IT OUT!!