Predator vs Christine

JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️

Who would win a battle? The alien hunter with advanced technology or the car that can re-mend itself in seconds?

Comments

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Christine will be his ****.

Darkhorse41
  • JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Darkhorse41 Agreed ;) Predator can destroy her, but she just reshape herself in seconds.

• MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️

Nice !! But could she reform if she was in bits not just one twisted hulk. Been a long time since I saw the movie

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

My question is, why would Predator fight a car? Maybe Preds were evolving into hunting anything, but what would the trophy be? Maybe a hood ornament? LOL. Or, maybe the pistons if they hung them from a rope, might could kinda look like a spine? Hahaha!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️

The Predator would be equipped with a liquid nitrogen cannon, thus freezing Christine and pulverizing her with a plasma blast. Not worth a trophy.

Radio Operator

@Hawkins - Pulverization. That’s what I’m talkin’ about!

@Prita I just thought a Predator battling something possessed would be different for a change :)

@JohnTheEmissary - I think it’s a pretty cool thought. I think it would be interesting to see how a Predator would react to a first encounter. Maybe he’d just see a car. OK, no big deal. But, then when that car starts going after him, using it’s own skill and technics to fight, I think it would be very interesting to see that. Just how do Predators react and deal with something inanimate and is possessed!

@Prita Thanks ;) I think so too. I’d love to see a Predator cause a gas station to explode and Christine to survive the blast and the Predator using everything he has to fight it.