Hope for the future of the Predator franchise

JohnTheEmissaryJohnTheEmissary Elite☠️☠️☠️

Recently I read Bob Iger is interested in taking the Alien, Planet of the Apes, and Avatar franchises in a whole new direction. And I got to thinking about what his interest would be in Predator, cause the franchise is just as popular and well known as the Alien franchise is. How’d you guys react to Iger announcing his interest in taking the Predator franchise in a new direction as well?

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@JohnTheEmissary It really depends on his financial bottom line is or his goals for the company, so far his plans on the Star Wars franchise is lacking so much that there was not even an earnings for the last quarter that he had to do a conference call on with his investors.

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

It really depends on how, what, etc.

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I'd leave it to someone else that only has an interest in making a great Predator film.

Darkhorse41
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    edited August 10

@Darkhorse41 Agreed.... @JohnTheEmissary Disney certainly has the capital and band-width to take some risks. You see, I have this crazy idea that someone there should hire a crew, that will in turn hire a cast that will make a real Predator movie. I know it sounds complicated lol.. I’m not trying to be a wise **** here either (maybe a little bit).. but I’m also very serious.. I’m not going to start ranting either but enough is enough with the full budget, half assed movies. Especially, franchises. And STOP TRYING TO REINVENT THE WHEEL!!!! Just keep improving it.

For recent Action/Horror/Sci-Fi Movies, I thought: A Quiet Place, Get Out, Overlord and most of all 10 Cloverfield Lane were spot on.