Finally got 2 movie posters in frames

DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Comments

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I have to do that with my original Predator poster. The problem is it's the old format size 27x41 and now frames are 27x40.

Darkhorse41
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Darkhorse41 the posters are slightly over 11 inches and just under 17 inches. So I got a frame that is 12x18. And just used the back of the photos that are in the frames as background to the posters since the back are white.

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I'm just going to have to suck it up and pay for the old style poster frame.

Darkhorse41

Or make your own??

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@DarkMolly - Fantastic! Where did you get your posters? Are they originals?

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

@Prita I got them from a vendor at Crypticon this year. I do not know of they are originals.

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Loving the Predator 2 poster!

I'm about to move out again myself so going to have some office space to finally get my posters framed and up on the wall! Hoping I've got one of the Japanese AvPR ones in the collection. Love that poster!

• @DarkMolly those are awesome! Do you have them hung up yet? Would like to see them on the wall when you're done!

@AlphaPredator not yet. I actually need to do some remodeling in my room. Take down some old posters, but in more shelves for all my figures.