New Preddie shirt

DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Found at box lunch.

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@DarkMolly - OH! That’s just too cool. Looks great on you too! I’m giggling because the look on your face is perfect. So, the shirt says, “Hunting for Beginners”. Then your face is like, looking all innocent as if to lure someone in, “Awww, it’s ok. You’ll be fine. I promise”. Hehehe. Cool!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita. Thanks! I had just gotten done being in a Parade and were my Predator cosplay for about 5 hours in the sun. Lol

@DarkMolly - cool! get any pics of the Preddie-you at the parade?!

P.S. - hahaha! Just saw the drink... classic. A monster drinks Monster. Please tell me you got a pic if Preddie-you drinking Monster?!

@Prita I post one pic i found. Hopefully more will come as I see them. I didnt take a pic of preddie me drinking a monster. I'll have to do that now!

• MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️

Very cool. Is that a Harry Potter cover you have on your phone

@Mortiis it is! When my coworker got a new phone she gave it to me.

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@DarkMolly Awesome shirt! I really need to get more predator shirts 😂 I love your hair cut too!

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

@Moonsphinx thank you!!!! If I find another preddie shirt I can grab itfor you if you like.

• Love the look @DarkMolly!! I don't recognize you without your cosplay on! lmao!

@AlphaPredator Lmao! Last Saturday at the Parade the other cosplayers were using me as a beacon on where to go and such cuz we were given crappy directions on where to go

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Looking good

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@DarkMolly I have never seen that shirt before I'm definitely going to have to HUNT that one down 😉

@Predhead218 I found it at a store called Box Lunch.

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I found it at a store called Box Lunch.

@DarkMolly Ah. I don't have a box lunch where I am, but I can see if they have it on their site. Thank you for the info!

I hope they do! And you're welcome.