WANT! Another “This is Why I’m Broke”...

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

I absolutely, 100% adore the Hell Hound. This guy would be perfect to go with him! Anybody know if anyone makes him in an action/articulated figure?

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

I was hoping NECA would make one (I may be in the minority, but I love the hounds in both The Predator and Predators). Sadly, they're not going to be making one. They made the one from Predators back in series 3 and it was apparently their worst selling figure of the line (a shame really, it was really detailed and super articulated for the time). There is a chance Hiya might make one if they ever cover The Predator, but I think those two are the only ones that cover articulated ones. There's also Hot Toys, but I kind of doubt them making one, they've not even release the Fugitive they showed last year yet.

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Drakar006 - Make me wanna cry to hear it was worst selling. I snagged one cheap. It was brand new authentic in the box and I adore it! Kinda chaps my a** no one will stick their neck out and make the other hound. And why the heck isn’t any one making the falcon? Falconer is a very popular character and it would only be fitting to have his bird with him. I would think someone would jump on making the Predator animals. There’s a helluva lot more figures sold today than back in the Series 3 days. So, I could envision, them doing a new series set: All three of the Preddie animals: Re-do of the Hell Hound and bring out the Rottweiler-(ish) and the falcon. That would be so cool and as a series, I think people would snag them up. Hopefully one day (maybe before I die). :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”