Speaking of the new Laser Shot

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

That new Laser Shot Preddie figure looks pretty amazing. I’m not sure how I am about all the oversized weapons. Not a fan of that. To me, its quite disproportionate to the overall figure, making the figure look smaller.

So, I looked closer at his pics. First off, I was like, “Huh? No Preddie I know has massive weapons like that. And they certainly don’t have anything PINK!” Hahaha. A pink disc? And I don’t know what that thing behind his head is, that shoots the Alien-like tail out of it. Then I thought, “Wait a second! His armor is totally Spike Tail. Is this guy a clan member of Spike?” On the box, they do show him standing with Spike. BBTS says he’s a Clan Leader. So my interest was piqued. I absolutely love that he’s 8.5 inches tall rather than 7! His mask is fantastic - almost like Gort. And that he has light up laser, is what sold it for me. So, I’m giving him a shot and ordered one anyway. Hehehe.

What I really want to know is, who is the guy in the Spike-like BLUE armor? That armor almost reminds me of Nightstorm (which is awesome too)! Anybody know when we might get him? I already have Spike, so if I get Laser and can get whoever this blue guy is, I’ll have the set!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

The third one is the Battle Armor Lost Predator, it's meant to be the same Lost Predator from Predator 2, but a battle ready version that NECA just came up with. He's pretty rare now, he was released in Series 11. Apparently despite being part of the Lost Tribe he also works with these guys according to the backstory NECA gave Spiked Tail anyway.

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Drakar006 _ You’re such a smart cookie! Thanks for explaining! I posted another thread about rarities. Do you happen to have any inputs on there?

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”