What would you like to see in Predator Hunting Grounds?

ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

I would to see out of the game is the characters have loadouts and skills, also for the Yautja.

Comments

• Samhain13Samhain13 Young Blood☠️

Lots of customizations. If that studio is going to try something similar to what they did on Friday the 13th. Have lots of different characters with different loadouts and skills for you to use against the Predator. Allow you to play as Predators from previous entries, either it be movies, games, comics. Each with different stats and skills.

Have a lot of unlockable content throught level progression and achievements. Many maps and differences in ways to how play a match, have different factors in gameplay that allows the multiplayer matches to not be repetitive.

Alien vs Predator Universe Timeline:  https://samhain13.home.blog/alien-vs-predator-timeline/
  • PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️

@ApeYautja @Samhain13 Yeah, I totally agree. I'd like the costumization to be like mk11. Have lots of different skins and be able to choose different masks, blades, plasma cannon... And if you have the required equipped items, you can unlock some awesome variations like City Hunter or Berseker or any other predator. That's also for the human characters. It would be awesome if there was a rare "Allan Dutch" skin and a purchaseable phrase "get to the choppa" xD. Also, I'd like there to be different map locations with references to the movies.

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Plenty of customisation and plenty of content! That's the main thing for me. I really don't want it released with just 2 maps or something like that.

• joey170000joey170000 Un-Blooded

I have the game alien vs predator rebellion its a good game. Also purchased alien colonial Marines like the game.