Predator Community Monthly Giveaway!

Hello TRIBE!

I'm excited to announce there will be a monthly giveaway right here in our Predator Community. All you have to do is keep the discussion going! The prize and winner each month will be picked at random but you could win a Predator t-shirt, lunchbox, Funko Pop, Blu-ray, mug and more! 1 winner and 1 prize per month.

HOW TO ENTER: Create a discussion topic or reply to a discussion topic. Thanks it! We want to keep the dialogue going and reward you for it!

WINNER: The monthly prize winner will be chosen at the end of each month.

OFFICIAL RULES BELOW!

THE “PREDATORMOVIES.COM SWEEPSTAKES” ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes will be held monthly, beginning July, 2019 and ends on the last day of each month at 11:59pm (Pacific Standard Time) (“Sweepstakes End Date”). 

1.        ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States (void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and promotion partners and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER: Purchase will not increase your chance of winning. You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. Users must register and create an account for Predator Official Fan Community with a valid email address here: https://www.predatormovies.com/entry/register. Follow the instructions on the website to register. Registered users will each receive one (1) entry for either initiating a discussion topic or replying to a discussion topic in the fan community discussion section of the website. 

There is a maximum of one (1) Entry per person. Duplicate Entries during the entry period will be disqualified. Entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), forged, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. In case of dispute as to identity of an entrant, Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder to which it is connected, if applicable.  

SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner of each drawing will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by Sponsor or affiliates on or about the beginning of the following month after the Sweepstakes End Date. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all respects. If a potential Prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during three (3) business days from the date of the Sweepstakes drawing, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected.

PRIZES:

FIRST PRIZE:

One (1) winner of each Sweepstakes drawing will receive one (1) First Prize consisting of a Predator movie related promotional item, each item with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) between $5 and $100.

Total ARV of all prizes in the Sweepstakes: $100.00

No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.

CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering, participants (“Entrants”) agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Entrants also agree that Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, postage-due, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the participation in the Sweepstakes, (iii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or usage of the prize; (v) printing, distribution or production errors; (vi) technical malfunctions of the telephone network, the Internet, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, (vii) any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, postage-due, forged, illegible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or (viii) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or other Internet access device and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes.

Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation Internet, unless prohibited by law. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of the winner, and an alternate winner may be selected.

RELEASE: By entering, each Entrant agrees to hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, including their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action.

COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of winner (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: THE PREDATORMOVIES.COM SWEEPSTAKES, 10201 West Pico Blvd., Building 88, Room 3023, LA CA 90035.

Comments

• PereiraPereira Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

That's one hell of a haul!

Thar’n-da s’ yin’tekai,
    Pereira
  • @Pereira yessir! 1 lucky person each month will receive 1 mystery prize from our Predator swag bag.

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️

Looks like some awesome stuff! Whoever wins is really lucky!

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

That's amazing.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@AlphaPredator - this i for new members only right?

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Alien_QueenAlien_Queen Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

um Hi. It’s me you’re Queen I really need that Preddy tee.

Aliens 👽 🖤
  • MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Look at all that awesome stuff! How cool!

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

Ok. I still didn’t see an answer to my question. But, I’m taking a shot and going with this is open to anyone right/ Not just new people?

Ohhh. And P.S. If my name happens to get picked for this month’s goodie box, I’m more than happy to give it to the runner up IF.... IF... you might happen to run a contest that would give us some skulls! Like a gozillion of them would be great. But, I’d settle for a contest of getting maybe 1000? Hehehe. K thx bye. >:=] (hehehe, my Preddie typer).

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    edited July 18

@AlphaPredator That is awesome man. Spread that Predator love to those who haven't started collecting yet keep it going!! I will also spread the word on my channel and other Social Media outlets.

• YautjaSicarioYautjaSicario Young Blood☠️

jautja would be proud of that giveaway

• @Prita this is for everyone. I wanted to give everyone a shot to win at least a lil something!

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️

I like just having to post to be entered. Niccce.

Radio Operator