Is it just me or are all things Predator going up?

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Like all of us, I’m always hunting for anything Predator. Is it just me or is the price of Predator stuff going up? I don’t mean just figures. I mean everything. Like on etsy, a silver ring was around $35 a few months ago. Now I’m seeing them for $45+ for the same or very similar ring. Even some of the basic silhouette vinyl cut outs are running $15 or more. Same with t-shirts, wall art, coasters, most anything. Is it because Predator stuff is gaining in popularity for some reason? Are people catching on and scoring up every penny they can because they know it’s a very niche market and we’re going to snag that stuff up one way or another? Yes, I know you can still catch deals on ebay and the like. But, I’m talking over all. Just kinda my take on it. :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Like all of us, I’m always hunting for anything Predator. Is it just me or is the price of Predator stuff going up? I don’t mean just figures. I mean everything. Like on etsy, a silver ring was around $35 a few months ago. Now I’m seeing them for $45+ for the same or very similar ring. Even some of the basic silhouette vinyl cut outs are running $15 or more. Same with t-shirts, wall art, coasters, most anything. Is it because Predator stuff is gaining in popularity for some reason? Are people catching on and scoring up every penny they can because they know it’s a very niche market and we’re going to snag that stuff up one way or another? Yes, I know you can still catch deals on ebay and the like. But, I’m talking over all. Just kinda my take on it. :-)

@Prita It is not just Predator items it si just everything in general in the geek culture/business even Marvel and DC items are increasing in price.

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

Think it might be with the Tariffs and China?

• Samhain13Samhain13 Un-Blooded

Might depend on your country.

Alien vs Predator Universe Timeline:  https://samhain13.home.blog/alien-vs-predator-timeline/
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Things have nearly doubled over the last 10 or so years in the UK, but from chatting to store owners that's down to import/export tax.