LMAO!.. How does this even happen? Goofy Serpent.

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

So excited got Serpent Hunter today! He’s cool! Checking his gear out and lo and behold... What kinda dumba** puts a sheath on the INSIDE of a leg? And, there’s no way to put it on the outside, no spot for it. Hahaha! I’m just dying over here. It’s hilarious. My poor Serpent Hunter will be running around with a sword ready to jab up into his groin. It’s just cracking me up. I don’t mind he’s a goof ball. He’s a kick-butt, experienced hunter right? So, maybe that’s one of his tricks up his sleeve. Hehehe. I suppose at some level, he’s probably worth even a bit more money because of the error. But, he’s opened so it’s ok for me. Just toooo funny!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

That's hilarious!!!!

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

Looks like the shin part of the leg is just turned backwards, that or they pegged it on wrong. Can you take more pictures of it from front to back? I believe he problem is fixable, I just need to see different views of the leg.

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Drakar006 - I’ll try to do pics. Working late all week. My thought is, its fixable, it will require snapping the leg at the joint(s). I’m not skilled enough, but mostly, my fingers just aren’t nimble and don’t have strength anymore (old person dilemma. LOL). Even if he has to stay as he is, he’s still awesome! :-)

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Drakar006 - I did it! I fixed my Serpent’s stupid backward leg! Been thinking all this time about how you said it might be fixable. So, I watched an a**-load of vids on YT, then gave it a shot. His leg got a steaming hot bath, then a good hot blow dryer on it. I was able to get the leg off, then put it back on the right way. It was kinda hard (cuz of my old fingers), but I got it and now he’s perfect! Of course after I got done I went, “Uhhh. Maybe I shoulda left it. Maybe it was a rare factory error, making him worth even more”. (Dammitahell). LOL. Oh well, at least now he’s not a misfit. hehehe. Thanks for your words (smarty pants). :-D