ATTENTION NEW USERS! - Let's Meet Everyone!

edited July 2 in Click Click Click...

TRIBE!

With the influx of new users to the site, I just wanted to say, "HI, EVERYONE!" I'm the admin here, live and work in Los Angeles (Fox Studios), I love horror films and working on the Predator franchise.

Where are you from? What do you love the most about Predator. Let's get to know one another!

Comments

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

HI all, I'm Corporal Hicks aka Aaron from Alien vs. Predator Galaxy. 29 from the UK. Been a fan of the series for about 19 years now. There's no one particular thing about the series that I love, there's just plenty I love about it. Just the very concept of the intergalactic hunter is fascinating to me and I think it's incredibly versatile.

• Glad to have you here @Meggerz1981 and @Alpha_Clan_Elder!

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Darkhorse41 checking in. I too am in Ohio.

Darkhorse41
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

DarkMolly in Washington.

• SheWolf84SheWolf84 Un-Blooded

Florida here, and the Predator movies have been my favorite since I was a little girl.

• @SheWolf84 haha thanks! Funny, I just asked you in a different thread which state u were in lol. And WELCOME!!

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

Hello, from Arizona where it is hot and I am guessing Predator hunting season with the heat wave.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@ApeYautja - AZ here too! Yep, now that it’s “a hundred and stupid”, all we do in summer is rain dance. Oh yeah.. and hunt for Preddie stuff. Hehehe. I so wish I had a Preddie costume. How cool would it be we both go walking down the streets of Phx. LOL!!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita Not sure if I would want to chance that and pass out, people might think I am street performer and leave me alone to heat up.

@ApeYautja - Well of course not getting into costume in the summer. I know Preds like the heat, but that’s a bit much. Hahaha! Still would be such a blast to walk down the streets in a Preddie costume and do fun things (kind of like that guy did in Thailand). Just too funny. :-)

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita @ApeYautja Hi fellow Arizonans 👋🏻 I’m in Tucson though. I’m Kristen and I’ve loved Predator since I saw it with my older brother. My husband and I both collect Predator figures/busts/statues.

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

@Moonsphinx hi there! Enjoying our “100 and stupid” degrees outside? LOL. if you’re ever up this way, hit me up! we could go to Starbucks and ask for the “Predator Canon Blast Double Espresso”. haha! Donut think they really have that, but it’s worth seeing their faces.

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Prita Nooo! I’m hating this summer, so hot and hardly any rain 😡. I’ll definitely hit you up next time we’re up there. My sister lives in Avondale so we do get up there sometimes.

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

• Alien_QueenAlien_Queen Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Texas burning the hell up. Of course I’m a Alien fan. 29 forecast 😂 kiddin I’m 30. 👽

Aliens 👽 🖤

@Moonsphinx - That’ll be awesome. When you head up Avondale way, you probably go towards the Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert route right? I’m down that way, so it could be an easy stop for you guys. Starbucks Predator Canon Double Shot here we come. LOL.

@Alien_Queen - Good to see you again! Haven’t seen you for a while! Say, maybe share some pics of your Alien collection some time?

• Alien_QueenAlien_Queen Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Absolutely

Aliens 👽 🖤
  • CelticCeltic Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Celtic Torres yes it’s me

• ebellebell Un-Blooded

Elizabeth here need more pred culture and big **** female preds

• Astro_YautjaAstro_Yautja Un-Blooded

Hey guys I’m new please be kind to me