ATTENTION NEW USERS! - Let's Meet Everyone!

edited July 2 in Click Click Click...

TRIBE!

With the influx of new users to the site, I just wanted to say, "HI, EVERYONE!" I'm the admin here, live and work in Los Angeles (Fox Studios), I love horror films and working on the Predator franchise.

Where are you from? What do you love the most about Predator. Let's get to know one another!

Comments

• Hey guys, im Nathan - 33 from Sydney.

What i love about the yautja is the culture.. would love to see a movie based on the homeworld.

Bring on the Hunt.

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

HI all, I'm Corporal Hicks aka Aaron from Alien vs. Predator Galaxy. 29 from the UK. Been a fan of the series for about 19 years now. There's no one particular thing about the series that I love, there's just plenty I love about it. Just the very concept of the intergalactic hunter is fascinating to me and I think it's incredibly versatile.

• Glad to have you here @Meggerz1981 and @Alpha_Clan_Elder!

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Darkhorse41 checking in. I too am in Ohio.

Darkhorse41
  • DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

DarkMolly in Washington.

• SheWolf84SheWolf84 Un-Blooded

Florida here, and the Predator movies have been my favorite since I was a little girl.

• @SheWolf84 haha thanks! Funny, I just asked you in a different thread which state u were in lol. And WELCOME!!

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

Hello, from Arizona where it is hot and I am guessing Predator hunting season with the heat wave.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@ApeYautja - AZ here too! Yep, now that it’s “a hundred and stupid”, all we do in summer is rain dance. Oh yeah.. and hunt for Preddie stuff. Hehehe. I so wish I had a Preddie costume. How cool would it be we both go walking down the streets of Phx. LOL!!

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• ApeYautjaApeYautja Elite☠️☠️☠️

@Prita Not sure if I would want to chance that and pass out, people might think I am street performer and leave me alone to heat up.

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@ApeYautja - Well of course not getting into costume in the summer. I know Preds like the heat, but that’s a bit much. Hahaha! Still would be such a blast to walk down the streets in a Preddie costume and do fun things (kind of like that guy did in Thailand). Just too funny. :-)

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”