If you could speak the Predator’s language, what’s the first thing you’d learn to say?

edited April 16 in Polls

If you could speak the Predator’s language, what’s the first thing you’d learn to say? 63 votes

We’re all gonna die.
7%
UncleWolfHawkinsghostbecky04Heco509Kes_weth 5 votes
That’s a real nasty habit you got there.
7%
alien13TheDevilsFavorite469Scarpredator467Alien_QueenGenesis1 5 votes
I ain’t got time to bleed.
31%
EngineerEldergreybackWolf_PredatorPantheraMoonsphinxDrakar006ClaurielStudlyCow1488YautjaSicarioStarWarsNerdASRYunaNikkiMiyamotoPritaMandaloreTheLostGoku79Ghostbreed1727DarthGrizzlysamcharlieblake11ccarodblackcrowfangood 20 votes
You are one ugly mother$%@#&*!
42%
Hawkins_Upside-DownDarkhorse41Lost_Predatorblwells4yautjaaddictedHorrorGoddessPeppercooleyXenomorphtybuch2003Phunternkzksdad1Predatorfan87Blob_147BillyTheTrackerSlasher_PredatorDarkMollyMortiisJodielouChewyMonster77AlphaPredator 27 votes
You got a real bad attitude.
9%
Watermelonguy24Barkkorncgonzales0729PredacareMouth2Mandiblehunterkiller30 6 votes

Comments

• ghostbecky04ghostbecky04 Young Blood☠️
    We’re all gonna die.
    Personally, I would love to speak an alien language. It would be useful when I need to cuss my boss out but she's in the same room as me. 
    Until the final hunt
  • earthlingearthling Un-Blooded
    I would be talking about killing humans. Becky are you sure your boss is not a closet predator? watching you. Do you have a picture in your qubical of a predator? If the next movie is on their planet then maybe we can pick-up a flew words of their language.
  • earthlingearthling Un-Blooded

"that's a nasty habit you got there" sorry it did not post
  • Kes_wethKes_weth Un-Blooded
    We’re all gonna die.
    We're all gonna die, in the sense we all are eventually. It  just ain't my time yet.
  • Kes_wethKes_weth Un-Blooded
    We’re all gonna die.
    Prepare to die, ooman!
  • I ain’t got time to bleed.
    I wood help them kick ****