WELCOME TO THE TRIBE!

Going to update the number of skulls you receive when getting "likes" very soon, tribe. Going to put them WAAAYYYY up so you can rank up a bit faster :)

TRIBE! 

Welcome to the Predator Official Community. I'm excited to keep the conversation going with all of you. Use this site to celebrate everything Predator by creating discussions, interacting with members, taking polls, posting fan art, etc. This. Is. Your. Place. Let's keep this a fun, respectable and drama free community. Remember, we're all on the same team here! And, as you know, "I ain't got time to bleed...."

Check out these RANKINGS that you can achieve by collecting skulls/interacting with the community. 

Un-blooded 0 -999 skulls

Young Blood 1,000 + skulls

Blooded 25,000 + skulls

Elite 50,000 + skulls

Yautja Leader 100,000 skulls

Grand Elder 1,000,000 skulls

Celestial Avatar 3,000,000 skulls

You will also see you can collect BADGES for all the interactions you make like when you receive a LIKE / LOL / AGREE / AWESOME / etc a post, comment on a post, answer a post's question etc. You will see these badges on your user profile when you earn them. Wear them with honor! 

Have fun, Tribe. Looking forward to seeing this community grow. 

-AlphaPredator (formerly Predator_Admin1 in a different world)

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@AlphaPredator - this is great! Love the skull counts. And yayyy! More skulls too! I was getting discouraged seeing it takes 3000000 gozillion skulls to be top, or even the 100 mozilianth to get Elder. (I feel elderish. Hahaha!).

Are we able to get skulls by doing an action (like a post, LOL it) like we did on the old site? I know we get them based on action-badges. But, it was encouraging to collect skulls for everything you did and also helped go up skulls didn’t it? :-D

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️

@AlphaPredator Glad to hear about the amount of skulls being increased. Oof, seems like hunting here ain't too easy, right?

• @Prita Sorry, I would love to have that function but this platform is not set up that way. That would take a large custom build believe it or not which we just can't do at this time. So, I thought about hiking up the # of skulls you all get to give you a chance. The 3,000,000 skulls is supposed to be near impossible. I would love to see someone reach that in our lifetime hehe.

• mikeymutilatormikeymutilator Un-Blooded

Just a fan, I do not feel I need to earn and prove my love for Predator. I just wanna chat with fellow Predator and horror fans. Hope that is OK.

• @mikeymutilator welcome to the TRIBE! You've come to the right place for that!

• smoknbobjdsmoknbobjd Un-Blooded

It's nice to know that such forums exist; however, considering how many marketing firms are representing so many brands this way, I've pretty much given up on the idea of being a mover/shaker on any such board. Love the Predator flicks, but I'm sure I could be a more active community member if you guys joined your clients (whoever they are) into one mega brand forum. It'd be easier to jump on and rack up points/badges for Predator, Colgate Toothpaste, Macy's, etc all in one cross-promotional marketplace of ideas. Until that marketing Nirvana exists, I expect my skull count to be low.

• RtaderpRtaderp Un-Blooded

So this is fun - is this a new-ish community? Cool! Will probably pop in when possible.

Not that it matters, yet WAY back when, was involved with various HEROES forums startin' July o' '06... At the time, just wanted to be a part o' a fandom of a show/mythology I liked early on, or in on the ground floor. Was that way with Stargate Atlantis (by sharin' its stealthy product placement of a Tapwave Zodiac 2 as a prop a few times), LOST (with its arg and everything, initially), and Avatar: The Last Airbender (for a spell, up until sharin' the deets 'bout Bosco the bear in Ba Sing Se early, from persuin' the nick site), yet really got into supporting HEROES till 9thWonders went defunct. Why? Had gotten into Firefly's season late, and bummed to have missed it at the start, so after that, wanted to show some support online for other shows which were interesting.

Well, with social media out there (which wasn't as big of a deal when HEROES bowed, yet was growin'), I don't see that forums'll have as big of a draw as they used to (9thW used to have tons of members online - 11,277 on 15 Nov '06, for instance - at the forum for live discussion/speculatin' while an episode aired, which was fun), yet cool that this one's out there! (Reminiscin' - back before HEROES premiered, we got to chat with the scribblers and other creators of the show, and they had giveaways 'n stuff - 'twas fun to get the inside scoop and more understanding about the show before others even knew about it, but I digress...).

Anyway, nice place ya got here, and hope to contribute a little bit.

😎

• Shout out from Sydney Au, came across the page last night and looks wicked..

Bring on the Hunt.