Mondo Predator Enamel Pin

Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

When a community comes in to support your passion knowing you can't sometimes. That is what this is all about right here. Thanks @Reyals !! #Predator #enamelpin

Comments

• @Predhead218 Awesome man. I'm really digging the stuff Mondo puts out. I've gotten some recent stuff from them including some LP's of movie soundtracks I like. Good on you @Reyals for helping a brother out. Now get your **** back on here!! lol

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

That’s great stuff right there. @Reyals is in the house?

• @Hawkins_Upside-Down I haven't seen him but was thinking if I mention @Reyals enough times maybe he'll come back. @Reyals lol.

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@AlphaPredator lol! I see @Reyals on twitter and Instagram. I’ll shoot him a message to see what he’s up to and if he’ll come back.

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

@AlphaPredator That’s a good theory anyway. Lol

@Moonsphinx How’ve ya been ?!

• Anyone else have cool stuff from Mondo? Let's see it!

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Hawkins_Upside-Down I’m good, thanks! Just working 🙄😂

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Predhead218 Awesome man. I'm really digging the stuff Mondo puts out. I've gotten some recent stuff from them including some LP's of movie soundtracks I like. Good on you @Reyals for helping a brother out. Now get your **** back on here!! l*

Now that is really cool and I really love on how LPs are coming back in style personally. What soundtracks did you happen to pick up if you don't mind me asking?

Anyone else have cool stuff from Mondo? Let's see it!

I also have this being my first Mondo Predator print!

@Moonsphinx That’s cool. Say hi to Arnwulf!