How many issues do you own?

Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Sound off how many issues do you currently own of Predator or AVP?

Comments

• PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️

I currently have the Concrete Jungle comic (full) and the first 4 issues of avp: deadliest of the species

• Samhain13Samhain13 Un-Blooded

Physical comics I only have the original AVP comic, AVP Duel, Predator Bad Blood and Predator Hell and Hot Water. The other comics I have saved on my computer.

Alien vs Predator Universe Timeline:  https://samhain13.home.blog/alien-vs-predator-timeline/
  • Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Preyer I currently have the Concrete Jungle comic (full) and the first 4 issues of avp: deadliest of the species

Sounds like a good start, but you have a lot more to hunt for which is part of the fun. Hope you get more!

@Samhain13 Physical comics I only have the original AVP comic, AVP Duel, Predator Bad Blood and Predator Hell and Hot Water. The other comics I have saved on my computer.

Not a real physical reader I take it?

• @Samhain13 I'm curious about your choice of having some digital comics as well. Is it to save space? Or do you generally love looking at the comics/art digitally rather than holding something in your hands and turning the pages yourself. Of course there isn't a wrong answer, I'm just genuinely curious. I imagine if you have a really good screen that comic art can pop out at you very nicely.

• Samhain13Samhain13 Un-Blooded
    edited June 25

@Predhead218 For the novels I am. Only one I don't have is the Predator Novelization(1987), I got all the others on paper. With the comics I'm fine reading it either way.

@AlphaPredator I have never been a big fan of comic books, I only got some because they are from the few series I really like, such as Alien/Predator. Physical copies cost too much specially the shipping to Brazil and since I'm more into reading the novels than comics, I prefer to save the money for physical copies on those. But I wouldn't mind having all Alien/Predator comics physically if I could even I didn't like all of them. 😁

Alien vs Predator Universe Timeline:  https://samhain13.home.blog/alien-vs-predator-timeline/
  • AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

I tend to get rid of my singles once the trades come out. I've got all of the Alien vs. and Predator Omnibus' that Dark Horse put out in the mid 00s, Predators trade, Fire and Stone/Life & Death, the Predator: Hunters series and the Essential Comics. I've also got all the novels (aside from Predator 2 novelization).

• Curious @AvPG_CorporalHicks do you read digital comics too?

I do! Sometimes I'm too impatient to get to the comic shop after work.

@Samhain13  For the novels I am. Only one I don't have is the Predator Novelization(1987), I got all the others on paper. With the comics I'm fine reading it either way.

That is understandable and I feel bad about the shipping costs involved with getting things to Brazil. Still amazed on how the shipping rates for the USA is so cheaper than most other countries.

@AvPG_CorporalHicks I tend to get rid of my singles once the trades come out. I've got all of the Alien vs. and Predator Omnibus' that Dark Horse put out in the mid 00s, Predators trade, Fire and Stone/Life & Death, the Predator: Hunters series and the Essential Comics. I've also got all the novels (aside from Predator 2 novelization).

Why get rid of them when you can get them graded, which is also part of the fun (well it is for me at least)

?

Honestly, space. And also I give them away to others so they can experience the comics too.

Honestly, space. And also I give them away to others so they can experience the comics too.

@AvPG_CorporalHicks Oh trust me I know all about space problems. I have every single issue that Dark Horse Comics has ever published except for maybe two issues and of course the upcoming Archie vs. Predator sequel next month. Glad to see that instead of throwing them away you give someone the chance to be able to be exposed to them.