What if Tarantino directs a Predator movie with Sam Jackson as the lead

Just imagine. Quentin Tarantino, the phenomenol director of cult classics such as Pulp Fiction directs Predator 5. All while Samuel L. Jackson as the lead muthafugga to battle the galaxy's greatest hunter. What are your thoughts on it and what do you want to see in it?

Comments

• @AVPVBRFan I'm down to see that film! We also need some great cameos in this film. Would love to see Christoph Waltz w/ a main role.

• I feel like it would be a huge hit or miss. But I'd still pay to see that!

• PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️
    edited June 19

Samuel L. Jackson in the last fight with a wounded predator be like: "The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Cool idea... haha I think we need the next generation of acting talent who fit the roles. I’d like to see guys like: Ben Foster, Daniel Kaluuya, Oscar Isaac, Ryan Hurst, Adam Driver, Corey HAWKINS LOL, Michael Peña, and now we’re talking... That’s a Predator cast in the making!