[POLL] What actor/actress would you like to see in an upcoming Predator film?

This poll is brought to you by @Blob_147!

[POLL] What actor/actress would you like to see in an upcoming Predator film? 120 votes

Tom Hardy
39%
Metalrobnf242StarWarsNerdASRBlob_147YautjaNationNikkiPreyerYautjaSamuriajmichailiukKingconanTriconGorvarabhijeet_15022NoxChopperPredatorDonwolfDaveEnforcer6Cracked_TuskBat79man 47 votes
Jason Statham
17%
PereiraStudlyCow1488Lycan340Assassin_PredatorJohnTheEmissaryIronMan1963carl0712laryspacejockeycustomsSpeedybratGhonhpsxychevyprincess83robertrricksAngelTASpaceHunterHIKi77enseanneads89Eroznickdobies01rafahunt07 21 votes
Sylvester Stallone
6%
Goku79demonfromthejungleINTIMIDAT3REplrsjoe1atomsmasher2012DigitalJediCineFusion77Subsilent00 8 votes
Milla Jovovich
10%
JassonmartDarkMollyYosephlostDutch_AVPVBRFanRicky667paulbrednblondinancyDutch_Chocolatesaystineds1527Paul_0331 13 votes
Kate Beckinsale
8%
AlphaPredatorFlamexxxdarthmitsyPajo0802makeitso65nighthunter1969Wea65wking1Elena1992Virus_3000 10 votes
Other - Comment Below!
17%
Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkinsRyuko4268BarkkornMikeChristie13Jacksonswrathliljdean6HornheadPredatorbrookylyn12ThunderPredatorcatvonpeederrty79MobMamaSkelatinaVaderdudeRmiscellaneous_dBergquistvoidmixMercuryOneMickeyVader 21 votes

Comments

• Kate Beckinsale

Welcome back @Kingconan! Good to see you in the community. Hell yeah, I can see Josh Brolin for sure, good choice. Karen is great too!

• GorvarGorvar Un-Blooded
    Tom Hardy

I would love to see Tom Hardy and Karen Gillan in a future film! Karen has experiences with jungles and aliens now :P

Likewise Tom Hardy would be an excellent choice.

If I might suggest cameos, can we have some of the protags of the previous films? I'd like to know if Adrian Brody and that Israeli sniper made it off that planet.

• Kate Beckinsale

@HiFelicia welcome to the community!! Hope you like it here! Take a look around and let me know what you think!

• Kate Beckinsale

@Gorvar Exactly. I like your idea of having some cameos from the earlier films. And welcome! Hope you like it here and take a look around!

• I think Tom Hardy would be top in the role.

• Kate Beckinsale

@ANDREWS_REDFIELD hard to argue with that. Seems to be a popular pick for good reason. And welcome to our community!!

• GorvarGorvar Un-Blooded
    Tom Hardy

@AlphaPredator Glad to be here! I enjoy the AvP universe, so both franchises. Glad to be in touch with other hunters.

• JacksonswrathJacksonswrath Un-Blooded
    Other - Comment Below!

I think dolph lundgren should get a shot at battling the Predators. Just in a supporting role.

• AVPVBRFanAVPVBRFan Un-Blooded
    Milla Jovovich

Beckinsale for sure! I and Jovovich can work too. But in an honest opinion, I would like no new actor in the Predator franchise. Its about damn time we get to know just whats up with Dutch nowadays. Does he have PTSD? A family? Or has Harrigan been promoted Commissioner of LAPD or not? Or whats up with Dr. Woods nowadays? Is she still a biologist/field guide or has she devoted herself to find more of those ETs she saw? What about the nuked city of Dunnison? Or if Royce is still alive? Or if the McKennas are the new Iron Men?

• liljdean6liljdean6 Un-Blooded
    Other - Comment Below!

Tom hardy would be hardcore! But i would like to see the two people get rom predators come back and make a Cameron just so we know that they are ok..... and maybe let them fight at predator one last time. Bringing back Arnold for a cameo to help heros Win would also be cool

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Other - Comment Below!

Anybody but Tom Hardy. Halle Berry has my vote.

Radio Operator

• Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Tom Hardy

My vote went to Tom Hardy, but I saw a mention of Jon Bernthal by HordheadPredator here in the comments and I would love to see that happen too! Great choice!

• Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️
    Tom Hardy

Hawkins, why no love for my man Tom?

• PreyerPreyer Young Blood☠️
    Tom Hardy

Hardy. Definitely. After his performance in Venom he seems to be the most fitting person for such a franchise.

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    edited June 15
    Other - Comment Below!

Great Question ... While Kate Is very tempting I really want to see Eric Bana, Oscar Isaac, Daniel Kaluuya, and others all in the same movie together, on the same team. that’s what I would have made happen w some of that budget lol. That **** michael Pitt would work too lol Jefferey Wright! And Opie from SOA!!

• brookylyn12brookylyn12 Un-Blooded
    Other - Comment Below!

How about 🤔🤔🤔Arnold schwarzenegger???

Other - Comment Below!

Eric Bana, Oscar Isaac, Daniel Kaluuya, Jeffrey Wright and Ryan Hurst!

• deevonerndeevonern Un-Blooded

It would be nice to see a female predator. Is anyone thinking about Lisa Leslie as the female predator? Just my opinion.

• Kate Beckinsale

Definitely @deevonern. We need to see a female predator in the films!

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Whoaaa cool - Denzel Washington!! Other might be Dwayne Johnson or Mark Wahlberg (he’s a legitimate tough guy, not just on-screen). I definitely wouldn’t want a no/new name actor. But, actually, my real answer would be, ANYONE! Just give us another movie soon! Hehehe

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• mikeyp164mikeyp164 Un-Blooded

I personally would like to see either a movie of them on there home world and how they live in there society and with all of there codes and honor or a movie based on the predators throughout time and showing how they progressed and evolved over time.

edited June 20
    Other - Comment Below!

@mikeyp164 I would like to see that also, just not the whole movie.

• Darkhorse41Darkhorse41 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Dave Bautista

Darkhorse41
  • mikeymutilatormikeymutilator Un-Blooded
    Tom Hardy

Let's see The Predator take down Tom Hardy. Am I the only one routing for the bad guy?

• catvonpeecatvonpee Un-Blooded
    Other - Comment Below!

More Olivia Munn please. 😍

• MobMamaMobMama Un-Blooded
    Other - Comment Below!

Jason Momoa