You can’t help but love him...

PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Finally... got all my figures set up. Hope I can share my pics of them. A few of them I got steal of a deal on them.

But, my handsome Scar is front and center. He’s just so the man.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

Comments

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

Very awesome! A legit Scar figure is hard to come by these days (this one I'm sure is legit, the paint application is definitely from NECA). Those display cases are also very awesome! Love the action pose you have Scar in there!

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Nice!

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Drakar006 @Hawkins_Upside-Down - Thanks so much guys! I’m pretty sure he’s legit. I do have some a few knockoffs. But, I always try and get the real deal. Ok... if you find he’s a fake.... don’t tell me. I’ll take him as he is for now. LOL. And yeah, doing poses is my most absolutely fav thing to do. To me they tell a story as if they are speaking to you! :-)

Oh... and thanks for the compliment on the display cases. They aren’t fancy like Deltofs. They’re actually those plastic shoes boxes. Not that good for display because they have imprints right in the middle of them. You can see in pic below. :-( . But, did the best I could with what I have. Really, my main goal was to keep the dust off of them.! And, if they did happen to take a shelf dive, they at least don’t hit the floor. Here’s a case with Horn Head, you can see the imprint. But hey... I picked him up for $15! (Love him attacking to the back of him. Heheh)

Thanks again guys!

• Drakar006Drakar006 Elite☠️☠️☠️

I think the cases are pretty cool myself. I've never been able to get a detolf, so I may have to borrow this idea! Also the Scar is the real deal. I can tell by the paint job. The paint would be much flatter if it was a bootleg, so you've definitely got a legit one!

No thought of compromise. The smell of blood, stirring emotion. So darkly devoted, I have become.
    -Device, Hunted
  • PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@drakar006 - I’m happy you say he’s legit. And you’re right, the knockoffs paint job are one of the first give-aways, along with the junky sculpts, crap accessories and super easy to tell from the print on the front of the standard figure packaging, where the lines on the word Predator are black on top of white, instead of being white on top.

Anyway, I got all the shoe boxes from the “Container Store”. Doing the shoes boxes was cheaper, and best of all, easy to take down, move them or rearrange them. They can be tricky on getting figures in them. Have to pose him, then put him in the inner box, Then take the inner box with him in it, and you have to slide it into the outer frame. The boxes are slippery, so the figures can move around. But, I’ve found that once I have a good solid pose, I carefully put the whole thing on the shelf and then all is great. Here’s a pic of more of the boxes all together, so you can see how they look.

If you end up doing these, b sure to post some pics!