Predator Song

Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️

Been a while since I posted on here, but recently I discovered a new power metal band called Dire Peril. All of their songs are about different sci-fi movies, and of course, what better way to start their debut album than with a song about Predator!

Here’s a YouTube link to check it out:

https://youtu.be/K0kpjGnWCiM

Comments

• PereiraPereira Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@AlphaPredator I definitely agree. Its a really good track though. Band is super tight!

Thar’n-da s’ yin’tekai,
    Pereira
  • Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Pretty cool stuff.. Kinda like the commercial 80s/90s Metal vibe it has ha... btw @AlphaPredator how do you embed videos in a comment.? I tried the routine way and it doesn’t seem to work.

• @Hawkins_Upside-Down For YouTube, go to any video and hit the "Share" button below the vid, copy that url and paste it into the comment box here. Right after you paste it and it shows up, hit ENTER and it should embed after that. Let me know if that works for you. For example:

@AlphaPredator The above is the result when I try that method.

• @Hawkins_Upside-Down so strange!! I tried it on mobile too and it works on my end. I literally paste the url, hit enter/return immediately after the paste, and it embeds on mobile and desktop for me. I'll bring this up w/ the devs on my call this Wednesday.

@AlphaPredator Funny lol........ Thanks a lot.. Prob a simple thing!