My new haul

YautjaQueenYautjaQueen Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Check out my new wardrobe. Got em for the new job. Every day is hunting season. 😎

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️
    edited June 8

Congrats on the new job! What will you be doing?

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• YautjaQueenYautjaQueen Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Nothing special, just inspecting clothing for defects and scanning products. But it pays good and that's what matters.

• YautjaQueenYautjaQueen Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Question tho. Do any of you think that possibly that "no lives matter" one will be considered offensive to anyone? You know how easily people get offended by everything these days...

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️
    edited June 10

@YautjaQueen Nice new haul and congratulations on the new job! I think that you should be free to wear the “No lives matter” shirt because it is not discriminatory to a group of people or a person, so feel free to wear what you want. If anyone says that it is offensive then tell them that they are wrong and you can wear what you want, unless it is your boss, in which case bring up that a uniform was not in the job requirements list and bring up the points I stated previously. Also, I completely agree with you that people get offended way to easily nowadays.

• Great haul, @YautjaQueen! Those are some awesome shirts. On the "No Lives Matter" shirt. You should be free to wear whatever the shirt you want. I think it's totally cool but I'm one of those people that don't get offended easily and I try and find the humor in everything. There MAY be some people that don't "approve" and they may even say something to you about it. You just have to be prepared for that when wearing the shirt. Honestly, it's really not that bad and I don't think people would complain about it much to you.