Hi Everybody

Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I wonder if there is a way to have the Forum Section on this Site a little more like how it was on the App. The other sections on this Site are AWESOME, I just feel this site would become more user friendly and interactive if that change can happen.

Agree, disagree, sorry not possible lol???

btw just got back from Europe.. Unreal! ...Anyhow....where is everybody?

Comments

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

@Hawkins_Upside-Down - Welcome back! Where in Europe did you visit? Bet the food was awesome!

On the site section thingy - Dunno. Maybe @AlphaPredator and his devs are already working on some sort of thing like that? You know him, he’s always coming up with cool new features on the site (I picture him as this magical guru-godlike-wizard, waving in his arms around his computers, “Hocus Pocus, Predators are the mostest” and blammo... new site stuff)! Hehehe.

As for the app, can’t speak much for it. Used it only a few times. For me, it was awful. Didn’t load right, froze, couldn’t get around in it, yuk. I deleted it and use the browser on my devices. That’s golden for me. I rarely use site-apps anymore since many sites can switch between desktop and mobile view. So they look great no matter device I’m on (yay! Less apps on my devices). :-)

Hey, share some pics of Europe?

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• Hawkins_Upside-DownHawkins_Upside-Down Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️
    edited June 8

@Prita Thanks A lot!

Berlin, PRAGUE, Budapest, Vienna, Munich and The German/Austrian border... Drove a bmw on the autobahn and everything.. Great trip

budapest had the best food

Prague was the best city

bavaria had the best attractions

berlin the best artifacts and war history

Vienna was pretty

Alpha Pred has worked wonders. Keeping expectations high. It would make things flow and interact better if that could happen. As for the app, it had its issues but it was great overall. This place will achieve out of this world trajectory I’m sure. !

edited June 8

LOL

• StarWarsNerdASRStarWarsNerdASR Elite☠️☠️☠️

Sounds like a fun trip! Hope you had fun on it and enjoyed your time in Europe! Also, what is Europe’s problem with the Schwarzeneggers? Just kidding, I’m guessing “die Schwarzeneggers” translates to “the Schwarzeneggers” in English.

Yeah. But what I wanna know is.... Is that hottie with the dark beard, Arny’s son?? If so... holy crap did I ever grow up in the wrong circle of people! Hahaa haha!!

@StarWarsNerdASR Thanks a lot! Great Experience

And yes, I believe that is the translation haha. I was so tempted to visit the big man’s birthplace and childhood home in Thal. Just didn’t have the time, next trip to the area, that’s happening lol!

@Prita haha I’m pretty sure that is his son.

Almost forgot. We missed our connecting flight home from Lisbon. We had to spend the night on TAP lol.. That was pretty awesome as well.. Saw Vasco Da Gama’s Tomb and had some world class eats. The down town area is pretty awesome.

• HawkinsHawkins Elite☠️☠️☠️

Welcome back to the USA! Agree with you’re post, I’d like to be able to track friends posts as well as you could on the app too. Kinda have to dig for them now.

Radio Operator

@Hawkins_Upside-Down what is TAP? The Arnold Plantatation? LOL

@Hawkins Thanks a lot brother! Agreed, it creates disconnect and requires a bit too much effort to keep up w the full scope.

edited June 9

@Prita Haha lol TAP Is Air Portugal... My wife and I like to fly business class on over seas flights, so to offset the costs we stop ( not multiple times or out of the way ). We like flying and traveling so it doesn’t affect us to stop. In fact, my experiences find it better to break it up a little, especially on the way home.

• @Hawkins_Upside-Down welcome back buddy!! Glad to see you had good time. And I'll definitely look into the forum for you. To be honest, I'm a little bit limited on what I can do without spending a lot of $$$ but I try and make do with what I got at the moment.

And yeah, lets see some vacation pics!!

@AlphaPredator Thanks a lot bud! I appreciate that... I can imagine how costly it has been. The group should consider a little donation for the cause... I myself am a little tight after the trip and budgeting out the summer but I’m sure I could spare a few bucks lol.

• @Hawkins_Upside-Down all good buddy. Nice gesture but there is a budget for this platform that we use, we just can't go beyond it. Any way you can get some of the old tribe back on here to help create some buzz/discussions? Trying to get as many people back as I can!

All good ...I will seek and recover lol