Batman Vs Predator

What does everyone think of the NECA SDCC Exclusive reveal of Batman Vs Predator and Superman vs Aliens?? Will you be trying to snag these at San Diego Comic Con this year or during the exclusive window online? Details below!

From NECA Website:

Pre-Sale Details

Great news for fans who can’t make it to SDCC — we will make a limited quantity of our exclusives available for pre-order online! Aside from visiting booth #3145 at the show, it’ll be the only way you can get these babies.

DATE: June 5-7, 2019

TIME: 1 PM EST (10 AM PST) each day

HOW IT WORKS: Each day we will put a set amount of stock up for sale – once that quantity is sold out, that day’s sale is over.

SHIPPING DETAILS: Pre-orders will be shipped to U.S. addresses ONLY. Shipping begins a week after SDCC but due to the volume of orders, some orders may not ship until mid-August.

PURCHASE LIMITS: 2 of each item per household. ***We take a hard stance on scalpers and bots. DUPLICATE AND BOT ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED.***

Comments

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

Unfortunately I might have to miss out on these for the time being unless I can grab a set for a decent price other than that it is sad for those unable to go to the Con because you have to buy all four figures at $120 as oppose to the $60 for just one.

• @Predhead218 Agreed. Wish non Con goers had the option of just snagging one pack. I wonder how much these babies will go for on ebay....ugh.

• Did anyone get lucky and actually snag any of the SDCC Exclusives today??

• MoonsphinxMoonsphinx Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I was able to get a set before they sold out. I wasn't too happy about having to get the Superman vs Alien pack as well but its still cool either way. Just the Batman vs Predator is already on Ebay for $120. I'd rather get all 4 for the same price.

You are one Beautiful Motherf****r!

• @Moonsphinx Nice! And yeah, I went on ebay because I was curious as well. One pack going for $120 seems to be the trend there...

• Predhead218Predhead218 Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

@Moonsphinx @AlphaPredator I just posted a new video this morning, so I missed out on trying to get a set, but still not worried about it if I missed out on this year being an opportunity. I'm sure I will have other things to review come August from SDCC.

• Blob_147Blob_147 Elite☠️☠️☠️

I WANT IT ALL!!!!! Sadly, I won’t be going to SDCC, and have never gone in my life. One of my bucket list things.