When and where would you like to see the predator hunting?

Hey, I just thought it might be cool thinking of a hypothetical scenario of hunt. If it is possible that yauatchas have invaded our planet in past years as well, then it would be interesting to imagine what a combat in these ages would be. My question is mostly focused around the era. Which would be the most appropriate/badass era for the predator to go hunting? For me it would probably be either the middle ages ( a fight between a knight and a yauatcha seems very honourable and legendary) or it could be a massacre in a pirate ship. Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments.

Comments

• DarkMollyDarkMolly Yautja Leader☠️☠️☠️☠️

I think something around ancient egypt/ancient Rome or Greece would be fun

• @DarkMolly Yautjas vs Gladiators at The Colosseum in Rome. Hell yeah lol.

@AlphaPredator yes!!!!! I would love to see that

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Gladiators would be great! And one I don’t think anyone has ever thought of is that Genghis Khan would kick butt too!

I think it would take some good imagination in the movie to figure out how to better equalize the playing field since Preds are so hugely advanced in their technology and weaponry. With all that, the only good remaining fight would be hand to hand combat, which never happens until the end after everyone exhausts their weapon usages.

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Thinking in terms of on the big screen, I'd like to see the Predators in a World War 1 or 2 scenario!

• PritaPrita Blooded ☠️☠️

Hehee... I think what we’re all saying is.. give us another Preddie movie, don’t care where its at! Hahaha! :-D

- “ The Hyperactive Hunter”

• What about a Predator in a World World Z situation with all those freakin' zombies?

I think it would be fun to see any Predator fight zombies.

Or maybe during the dinosaur era. Jurassic era maybe fun to watch. Seeing a Yautja fighting and taking down a T-rex

• What about an under water world? Could be a cool concept. Maybe there's some sort of Yautja war ships on top of the ocean and a whole universe down below deep deep deeep down below...

• AvPG_CorporalHicksAvPG_CorporalHicks Young Blood☠️

Oh yeah, under water would be ace! They did that in one of the comics - Hell and Hot Water - and it's one of the more unique stories IMHO.

• MortiisMortiis Elite☠️☠️☠️

An old school highlander or Viking battle

• PreyerPreyer Un-Blooded

@Mortiis Yeah, that sounds more like classic preddie.